Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
kingzoso

I Really Miss Ronnie James DIO...

12 hours ago, kingzoso said:

After Robert Plant, Ronnie James is my favorite singer.

...you have GREAT taste!!

Posted (edited)

I just received the 5 Ronnie James Dio T shirts that I bought on. E-bay..  I still can't believe that DIO has been gone for 7 years.  That really breaks Me Heart.  Such a talented Singer and and the second greatest Singer of All-Time (in Me opinion).

Edited by kingzoso

40 minutes ago, kingzoso said:

I just received the 5 Ronnie James Dio T shirts that I bought on. E-bay..  I still can't believe that DIO has been gone for 7 years.  That really breaks Me Heart.  Such a talented Singer and and the second greatest Singer of All-Time (in Me opinion).

I bought a Japanese pressing of the Dio: Evil or Divine dvd last week. It rules.

In eleven days it will be his death anniversary. May 16th, it will be 8 years since his passing.

12 hours ago, BledZabbath said:

In eleven days it will be his death anniversary. May 16th, it will be 8 years since his passing.

I don't know what to say to that, besides it sucks Balls.  I can and will say that I will always Praise and Support Mr. Ronnie James Dio in live or Death.

I LOVE YOU RONNIE JAMES!!!

7 hours ago, kingzoso said:

I don't know what to say to that, besides it sucks Balls.  I can and will say that I will always Praise and Support Mr. Ronnie James Dio in live or Death.

I LOVE YOU RONNIE JAMES!!!

Same here kingzoso.

I wish there was more footage of his days with Rainbow.....R.I.P. Ronnie, you are SOOOOO missed!

Well, i guess I've been missing something not listening to Dio more than I was. Didn't really get into it until I found out Simon Wright left AC/DC for this band, so I said what the hell, why not dive in. Started with Holy Diver--so far, so great....

^ Holy Diver is a great one. The Last In Line is my personal fav.

RIP Ronnie 🤘🏼

On 5/17/2018 at 7:19 PM, paul carruthers said:

Well, i guess I've been missing something not listening to Dio more than I was. Didn't really get into it until I found out Simon Wright left AC/DC for this band, so I said what the hell, why not dive in. Started with Holy Diver--so far, so great....

Have you listened  to his stuff with Rainbow yet, or his work with Sabbath? Great stuff. 

1 hour ago, zepscoda said:

Have you listened  to his stuff with Rainbow yet, or his work with Sabbath? Great stuff. 

Have not gotten that far ahead, yet. Just one album and some of the later tracks--thank gawd for Youtube...

...his vocals and lyrics fit perfectly with Blackmore in Rainbow.

Eddie Trunk goes full blown insufferable narcissist name dropper. "I...I...I...me...me...me...my...my...my".

Spoiler

6 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Have not gotten that far ahead, yet. Just one album and some of the later tracks--thank gawd for Youtube...

His story is pretty unique.  The other incarnations of Rainbow and Sabbath sound nothing like his tenure with them.

By far, Stargazer is my favorite:

Has anybody had a look at some of Ronnie James Dio's personal stuff that's up for auction? Amazing personal stuff.

Edited by luvlz2

On 9/6/2018 at 12:27 AM, luvlz2 said:

Has anybody had a look at some of Ronnie James Dio's personal stuff that's up for auction? Amazing personal stuff.

Wendy Dio won’t get another penny from me.  

Holy Diver -one of my favourite ever metal albums -excellent stuff !