Paul Rodgers of Free & Bad Company

TheRambler

• 3 weeks later...

anyone gotten on there hi-fi Paul`s soul sessions album, I dig the cover`s of the classic song `s recorded in the same studio too. with the musicians whom where on the original recording with Otis, Albert and the boys....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Paul Rodgers has one of the most unique and warm voices in the entire music business, it has lots of character and is very blue collar working class type of voice that I rather enjoy a great deal

Great description, and I agree, wholeheartedly, CJW! Paul Rodgers' voice is very comforting to me, like he is an old friend. His voice always brings a smile to my face! :)

• 4 weeks later...

the great blues, soul voice as always comforted me wrapping me with warm and happiness...

below the questions are for free/bad co/ solo...

here are a few questions: 1. which Free album is there absolute greatest album.

2. greatest vocal on record

3. best lyric.

quote:

I am nothing, I am only this

I am just a man with these two fists

you ask forgiveness

you have asked wholehearted for all I can give

• 1 month later...

Hi geekfreak!

Love that you love Free. I am a huge fan!! I would get them all..and The Law is a great album. Basically anything Paul Rodgers sings IMHO is going to be great!!

Fire and Water

Tons of Sobs

Highway

Free (Self Titled)

Heartbreaker

I recorded this last night. Great to watch and his voice is just getting stronger IMHO:-)

Paul Rodgers Can't Get Enough/ Feel Like Makin' Love Unforgettable Holiday Moments on Ice

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a great heart and talented musician. We just keep losing so many of the great ones like Andy Fraser. All of you know how much I love Paul Rodgers. The music is so much a part of my life. Just listened to Fire and Water and now this.

What a great heart and talented musician. We just keep losing so many of the great ones like Andy Fraser. All of you know how much I love Paul Rodgers. The music is so much a part of my life. Just listened to Fire and Water and now this.

Just read this Deb. Shame. I still count Free in my top 5 bands. Here are the fab four, filmed just up the road from me:

https://youtu.be/JJ6ClSZV5Eg

Hi chillumpuffer..awesome video^^. I remember when I joined the forum one of the first post I made was Free- Fire and Water. Bands like this are so rare IMHO. I still can't believe he is gone. Like Led Zeppelin this is one band that is a big part of my life. They sure knew how to write and play some of the most amazing music. So many memories with the songs.

• 2 weeks later...

the great blues, soul voice as always comforted me wrapping me with warm and happiness...

below the questions are for free/bad co/ solo...

here are a few questions: 1. which Free album is there absolute greatest album.

2. greatest vocal on record

3. best lyric.

quote:

I am nothing, I am only this

I am just a man with these two fists

you ask forgiveness

you have asked wholehearted for all I can give

(1) The 1st Free album is one of those classic albums to my ears

(2) Wild Indian Woman or Walk In My Shadow

(3) Over The Green Hills

I am beyond a fan of this mans music. I still wished he and Jimmy would get together and do something again..and I am with you Ddlander I would like to go on one of these Rock Legends Cruises:-) Paul's voice is just as strong as ever! :superman: ..and he has aged very nicely:-)

Archived