Roberts Jeans

Hotplant

Ahhh, The Bulge Strikes Back! :beer: I like the ones with the doves and the heart - cute! :D Let's see if I can round up a couple of shots of Robert's ol' "snake stranglers," shall I?

1973-03-17_Munich_02.jpg

Here's one with the good old Union Jack patch...don't think one of those has been posted yet.

1973-06-02_Kezar_11.jpg

And here's a verrry nice profile view!

1977-04_RP_Near_Chicago_04.jpg

Ah yes, and here's a "nice pair" I just couldn't pass up! :shifty:

Edited by Footsteps of Dawn

Robert is the most georgous man to ever be born!! thanks for all the wonderful photos of him! I adore him! he takes my breath away!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

I couldn't agree more! No wonder I have been in love with him for the past 27 years! My husband is so funny too, because he just doesn't see it. He just can't see what I see in this man. Oh boy, though, do I ever see it!!!!! :wub:

I couldn't agree more! No wonder I have been in love with him for the past 27 years! My husband is so funny too, because he just doesn't see it. He just can't see what I see in this man. Oh boy, though, do I ever see it!!!!! :wub:

LOL, i know! my hubby is jealous the way i get over him...LOL he came in the room one day while i was watching a video of him and had his pants stuffed with a huge wad of clothes in the area!? LMAO! i about died!!!! he says see i can look like Robert Plant! :hysterical:

Edited by txjj44

LOL, i know! my hubby is jealous the way i get over him...LOL he came in the room one day while i was watching a video of him and had his pants stuffed with a huge wad of clothes in the area!? LMAO! i about died!!!! he says see i can look like Robert Plant! :hysterical:

That's hysterical... sounds like something my hubby would do! So glad I'm not the only one who does this... I feel like such a teenager and I'm 40! But I can honestly say, I don't get this way about anyone else or any other music.. only LZ and only for my darling Robert! Do you think there is any coincidence to the fact that I married a man named Robert?!!! :lol: