Roberts Jeans

Hotplant

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Why didn't I find this topic sooner? :slapface:

OMG! Be still my heart! Robert is one gorgeous man. I feel weak!!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for posting all these wonderful pictures. Now I have to wipe the drool off my keyboard and go take a cold shower. :drool::veryhot:

Why didn't I find this topic sooner? :slapface:

OMG! Be still my heart! Robert is one gorgeous man. I feel weak!!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for posting all these wonderful pictures. Now I have to wipe the drool off my keyboard and go take a cold shower. :drool::veryhot:

Our men were/are magnificent both musically and physically.. I have had to take a few cold showers a day because of the great photos posted on quite a few threads here by the ladies. Makes you glad to be female. :D

As I post this I am watching/listening to TSRTS and Robert's sexy self in SIBLY...gotta go for a pause :lol:

Hey Deb, I've lost all sense of time and space sitting here drooling over Robert. I've got so much to do, but can't tear myself away!

I'm mesmerized and hypnotized. :blink:

. . . . And yes, I'm so glad I'm female! Robert has a way of getting those female juices flowing through your veins. ;) (Know what you mean when you said a few posts back that all lady-like behavior goes right out-the-window! But, God he does make you feel good to be a woman!)

Edited by justawoman

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ladies:

On a related note... :whistling: I found this sooooo funny. As I was looking for that pic of Robert and the washboard I googled what I thought could bring it up. WELL....under related searches it had......Robert's Bulge as a related search. :hysterical::hysterical:

Now who do you think helped with that on Google?! :ph34r:

hahahahahaha.....

AND...while I was "out" I found a mug at our local thrift store that had lemons all over it and the words "Squeeze me" allll over it. WoW too funny, I had to get it. I'll try to post a pic of it. Now That is something I'd love him to autograph...or give him. It cracks me up and holds a spot near a framed photo of him I have.