Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Hotplant

Roberts Jeans

I feel like such a hooch.... Is this the evil of "objectification" that boys so often perpetrate??

rp063.jpg

rp0236.jpg

rp0247.jpg

rp0245.jpg

*bump up* I noticed the new influx of Robert pix lovers so I shamelessly bumped this up for their pleasure. :bubble::superman: In honor of the bulge girls :toast:

*Jessica knocks on the door and leaves a present on the doorstep and quickly runs away*

002_zpsf76cecb3.png

Edited by redhairedqueen22

*Jessica knocks on the door and leaves a present on the doorstep and quickly runs away*

002_zpsf76cecb3.png

ooohhhh Robert,you should model jeans!!!

002_zpsf76cecb3.png

i love this picture. and it's so modern looking also. there has to be more pics from this same photo session that i would love to see. i wonder if it is available in color also although he looks good in black and white also.

I am curious as to what brand of jeans he wore.  In a 1988 mtv interview he said the jeans from that era were: LANDOMs or something like that but I am not sure.

Does anyone know the specific brand...from 72-73 The Song Remains the Same Era?  Also ever heard of LANDOMs or something that sounds like that?

thanks

2 minutes ago, The Mysterious One said:

I am curious as to what brand of jeans he wore.  In a 1988 mtv interview he said the jeans from that era were: LANDOMs or something like that but I am not sure.

Does anyone know the specific brand...from 72-73 The Song Remains the Same Era?  Also ever heard of LANDOMs or something that sounds like that?

thanks

Landlubber

landlubber_jeans_0.jpg

On 8/27/2018 at 4:46 PM, The Mysterious One said:

One more question...do you know what the text of that Landlubber ad says?  I can’t get it large enough to read it.

Either way I am still thankful for the info.

Screenshot 2018-09-04 at 12.14.07 AM.png