Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Hotplant

Roberts Jeans

I had a dream last night that I was at a concert of just Robert's and it was recently because he looked like he does now... :wub:

I gotta say after watching a ton of YouTube clips from the reunion show, Robert still was pretty damn sexy......... there were some nice rear shots too. Of course I'm talking about the camera angle. :rolleyes:

I gotta say after watching a ton of YouTube clips from the reunion show, Robert still was pretty damn sexy......... there were some nice rear shots too. Of course I'm talking about the camera angle. :rolleyes:

I wasn't at the show (boo-hoo) but I have also seen some of the videos and I agree. He couldn't possibly have been so sexy and lost it... he's still got it big time!!!

Edited because brspled pointed out a mistake:

They probably had stretch denim.

Edited by lzfan715

1. You spelled stretch right. I could not figure it out.

2. I wasn't there, so I didn't really know. It was just a shot in the dark.

3. I just read my post and it doesn't sound right so now I have to edit it.

stretch or no stretch! they must still have been "annoying"!! LOL wearing a thong can be difficult at times!! and i havent got the "extra baggage" like robert!! :D;)

stretch or no stretch! they must still have been "annoying"!! LOL wearing a thong can be difficult at times!! and i havent got the "extra baggage" like robert!! :D;)

From what I've heard he didn't wear that either. At least not on stage.

From what I've heard he didn't wear that either. At least not on stage.

Okay, I must know your source! How does one learn of these things? I would love to be a student of such a subject!! :lol:

Okay, I must know your source! How does one learn of these things? I would love to be a student of such a subject!! :lol:

Honestly, I don't remember. I read it on the old forum. In a quote, so I guess it's true.

1973-07-29_NYC_03.jpg

ledzeppelin-munich.jpg

rpomscan07ar0qm4.jpg

majledzepplin_narrowweb__300x4290.jpg

These pictures are simply delicious... thank you for posting them. How the hell can one man be so damn sexy???!!!!!

Some day I'd like to take a class on how to take the pic and turn it into a small....well....*cough, cough*....Sculpture.

:rolleyes:

:D

Your welcome :) Here's some more!

RP_1972-05-1.jpg

1977-05-30_Landover_01.jpg

robert_live_72_02.jpg

OMG! You're killin me here!! :D The first one I've seen but not the last two... He's magnificant and I can honestly say, other than perhaps my hubby, there is no other creature on this earth that does to me what he does. He is the only one my "if I ever run into him, I have my husband's permission to...." list!!!! Although, after seeing some of the hot Jimmy pics on this site, I think I may also have to include him as well!!! Thanks again! I always know where to come for a quick pick me up, that's for sure!!!!

Some day I'd like to take a class on how to take the pic and turn it into a small....well....*cough, cough*....Sculpture.

:rolleyes:

Small? Definitely NOT!!!! :lol: BTW... anyone know when the picture of him with the union jack patch (love the patches!) is from? What show? I need to see more of those!!