2013 NFL Free Agency, Combine, Draft

Black Dawg

Let's get this started. With news that Dwight Freeney will not return to the Colts and Charles Woodson will no longer be back witn the Packers, it is time to discuss the developing rosters for our favorite, hated and revered teams in he NFL.

Here we go boys and girls!

the sports wire in Dallas is so obfuscated right now...

COWBOYS- the fans are giving a pass to Jerry. Don't know why. He is floating all kinds of crap up in the air (borrowing a page from Al Davis) former stars, former inmates and parolees- the focus is on blaming the coaches and Romo. Not the GM? 16 years at that position and the GM gets a pass? Sheeeesh.

early word is that Woodson wants to go the AFC preferably the Pats. Freeny wants to go to the Broncos.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

MAVS suck for disassembling a championship team- go tape some more Shark Tank episodes Mr. Cuban

RANGERS front office is playing duck duck goose with the payroll

the sports wire in Dallas is so obfuscated right now...

COWBOYS- the fans are giving a pass to Jerry. Don't know why. He is floating all kinds of crap up in the air (borrowing a page from Al Davis) former stars, former inmates and parolees- the focus is on blaming the coaches and Romo. Not the GM? 16 years at that position and the GM gets a pass? Sheeeesh.

early word is that Woodson wants to go the AFC preferably the Pats. Freeny wants to go to the Broncos.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

MAVS suck for disassembling a championship team- go tape some more Shark Tank episodes Mr. Cuban

RANGERS front office is playing duck duck goose with the payroll

Charlie Casserly said that Woodson would be a good fit for Ravens, if they lose Reed. The hoodie loves Reed. There is also talk of CW going to Broncs. We'll see what happens. This will get interesting Especially considering the experts are under rating this draft class.

If anyone gets any real news out of Buffalo let me know. The word was at first they would pursue Alex Smith and Fitz would be gone. A friend of mine swears he heard on the radio that now they will let Fitz and Jackson fight for the job! What? Are you kidding me? Why dont we just toss the season. There is speculation KC will trade up with their number one. Get more picks instead of using the number one. To me this would be a good move for them. As for the Bills, I wonder if Fitzpatrick has them over a financial barrel and its about to go over the horsehoe falls? I am starting to wonder if this new coach from Syracuse is a puppet on a string? Get Fitz the hell out of there.

^According to Bleacher Report the Bills will Draft Geno Smith or Ryan Nyssar out of Syracuse.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1102407-buffalo-bills-definitive-guide-to-the-2013-nfl-scouting-combine

I watched a little of the combine yesterday. The O Lineman were running the 40. I really think they need to do something about the clothing selection. There is a reason it is called Under Armour.

The #1 overall pick in the draft will not be Geno Smith. The Chiefs are the most interested team in Alex Smith and have talked to the Eagles about acquiring Nick Foles.

Geno put up the fastest 40 for QBs. "He also (somewhat) quieted those who doubted his mobility after posting the fastest official 40-yard dash time among quarterbacks (4.59)." Bleacher Report

According to BR Cincinnati is also interested.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1543361-cincinnati-bengals-meet-with-geno-smith-at-combine-why

^According to Bleacher Report the Bills will Draft Geno Smith or Ryan Nyssar out of Syracuse.

http://bleacherrepor...couting-combine

I watched a little of the combine yesterday. The O Lineman were running the 40. I really think they need to do something about the clothing selection. There is a reason it is called Under Armour.

I get the Bleacher Report but I have been corrrectly warned to take it more as a tabloid source than anything close to fact. I would almost put my money on the table that they will be wrong.

I get the Bleacher Report but I have been corrrectly warned to take it more as a tabloid source than anything close to fact. I would almost put my money on the table that they will be wrong.

I would second your bet. The artilce points out that they meet with him. I believe they are still high on the ginger and will stay with Dalton.

The Kid from WVU, Austin who impressed the scouts yesterday is a Baltimore kid. He went to Dunbar mostly famous for round ballers. Some notable Dunbar Grads are Skip Wise, Muggsy Bogues , Sam Cassel, Reggie Lewis and Reggie Williams to name a few.

I saw ole T'eo ran a 4.82/40?!? So he's undersized for a linebacker and too slow to be anything else on defense, plus a headcase to boot! Sounds like the Raiders might have a spot on the roster for him! :lol:

That will puts him 3rd round max with the baggage he carries. The Honey Badger ran a 4.35 but he transports some refuse himself. There is not a lot talent but a truckload of headlines for the off field antics.

^^ According to Marc Sessler you may be losing Randy Starks and Rick is in danger of losing Spencer Johnson.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000146206/article/free-agency-primer-ranking-top-interior-dlinemen

Please! The fucking Bills are a sore subject with me these days. I see Flacco is the highest paid player now? Man. WOW. I like him but come on!!!! WTF? Are you for real? Even you BD must admit that is a bit of a stretch as far as him deserving to be the highest paid. Super Bowl or not. I still cant believe Alex Smith wants to go to Kansas Shitty. No offense to any Chiefs fans but they do not have much on paper in my book. Only time will tell what the draft will bring and free agency. I do not know what the fuck they are doing at 1 Bills Drive? No Clue

On the Flacco subject, it's hard to argue he's elite now. By my count, he's got the same number of rings as Peyton Manning, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers. Whether or not that warrants the highest salary in the league is debatable, but if not Flacco, then who? Let's not forget Joe Cool has also outplayed the great Tom Brady in two straight AFC title games.

On the Flacco subject, it's hard to argue he's elite now. By my count, he's got the same number of rings as Peyton Manning, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers. Whether or not that warrants the highest salary in the league is debatable, but if not Flacco, then who? Let's not forget Joe Cool has also outplayed the great Tom Brady in two straight AFC title games.

Joe had the perfect storm beset his career and he was ready to cash in. It's not every day QBs have a playoff run with no INTs and some incredible breakdowns in opponent secondaries. Joe exploited his opportunities. Don't forget he'll need to take care of that revamped line and Jim Caldewll as well as Dancing with the Stars latest participant Dragon Fly Jones.

The #1 pick just got really interesting. The Chiefs traded for a QB, resigned Bowe and tagged LT Albert. Rule out a QB and LT which is what every single mock draft that I've seen has them taking. A D-Limenmen is all but out of the question. Clark Hunt is trying to stop a mutiny in KC with everything he's done this offseason and if the Chiefs used another top 5 pick on a D-Linemen he would be run out of town. The only real needs on this team are the lines and a cornerback. Reid is all over the free agent corners already. Who knows where it could go now.

The #1 pick just got really interesting. The Chiefs traded for a QB, resigned Bowe and tagged LT Albert. Rule out a QB and LT which is what every single mock draft that I've seen has them taking. A D-Limenmen is all but out of the question. Clark Hunt is trying to stop a mutiny in KC with everything he's done this offseason and if the Chiefs used another top 5 pick on a D-Linemen he would be run out of town. The only real needs on this team are the lines and a cornerback. Reid is all over the free agent corners already. Who knows where it could go now.

What happens to Cassel now that they have Alex Smith?

Archived