Robert Plant Hints He'd Be Open to Led Zeppelin Reunion

Jimmy's Dragon Suit

Personally, I just want to hear the new material that Page, Jones and Bonham recorded after the 2007 gig. Preferably with Plant singing on it, but if not, get someone else.

I just cant understand why he keeps making comments like this, as he knows its going to be all over the music press in the morning. Maybe he really is up for it this time? Who knows.....

I'm open to the Led Zeppelin reunion. Probably follow the band for the eastern leg, maybe a couple of west coast shows.

Hoping the 'honey that drips' hasn't congealed or petrified to molasses by now.

But of course, ... it hasn't. It's flowing baby! It's always flowin'!

My excitement level is very low. I can't think of much more exciting than seeing Led Zeppelin in person having been born in the 80s and missing them the first time. I just doubt that a reunion is where this will lead.

I took his ..not doing anything in 2014 ..statement to mean that as always, he's open to doing something, on his own ,or with anyone that catches his fancy. Nothing more

I think the quote might be Plant's genuine interest in doing it, but after all the "rumors" that have been out there before, I am never going to let it get me too excited. If it really ends up happening, I will be insanely excited for it. I'll probably be there for one of the shows, but until then, I will approach Plant's quote with guarded optimism like I always do with anything having to do with a Zeppelin reunion. I do see the rumor wheel starting up again though.

I am sorry, people, but me, for myself, I AM EXCITED AS HELL. I think this really ment that hes up for it and I cant see a reason why others wouldnt.

New Led Zeppelin, ladies and gentlemen!!! 2014!!!

You may think whatever u want, but I am thinking THIS ^...

I think that if Robert Plant is really willing to tour with Jimmy, John Paul and Jason as Led Zeppelin in 2014, (which is less than 10 months from now), He would already have his mind made up on this. Maybe He does, I don't know.

I believe it would take at least a full year to sort out all the planning: legal, logistics, itinerary, venues, etc... (and there are alot of etc's...).

All I know is that the new 3rd season of "Game of Thrones" begins on March 31, 2013 and the final 8 episodes of "Breaking Bad" begins sometime in July of 2013. As far as a new "Led Zeppelin" tour in 2014 is anyone's guess.

Nothing in it as I see it just Robert doing his usual teasing word play. Nowhere has he said "i want a reunion and tour". If he changes his mind against everything he has said before then so be it. he should think about stopping the carrot dangling then snatching it away.

This would be the single greatest thing to happen in my life from a musical point of view because my 10 year old son is always asking me questions about Zeppelin and I don't know how to answer him because I never saw the mighty Zep. My son has taken an interest in my music collection since that interivew!

Archived