Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
augustus

Best song off Houses of the Holy

505 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite song on Houses of the Holy?

• The Song Remains the Same
    • The Rain Song
    • Over the Hills and Far Away
    • The Crunge
    • Dancing Days
    • D'yer Mak'er
    • No Quarter
    • The Ocean

Over the Hills and Far Away by a smidge over the Rain Song, but it's really close :)

My favorite is "The Ocean" as a song, but I like the live version better than the studio version. The studio version sounds kind of lifeless and flat compared to the "Live" DVD version. I also like "Dancing Days", "The Rain Song", and "No Quarter". Heck, I like the entire HOTH.

tribute to jonesy.. no quarter one of the most genious songs ever.. the keyboards the guitar riff the lyrics.. bonzos beat just an umbelievable song..

I voted "Over the Hills and Far Away," but it comes to a close tie with "The Ocean"...

Same here; if I hadn't heard The Ocean so much on the radio I probably wouldn't have voted for Over the Hills and Far Away. It's a pretty song.

I'm tied between No Quarter and Song Remains The Same...

Oh what to vote..

Both are so good..

*Shrugs and hit's Song Remains the Same*

:D

the rain song.....although over the hills is a very close second.

I love them all..

but the rain song is really may fav.

dancing days is another great song though!

i cant choose! either the ocean, over the hills and far away, or no quarter!! ill go over the hills and far awat, i love the acoustic guitar in it :D

Well I love both Over The Hills and The Rain Song, but I voted for the rain song becuase it is just so beautiful.

"The Ocean" is currently my favorite song off Houses Of The Holy. It was hard to choose between "The Ocean" and "No Quarter".

Every day-different song.

Today No quarter.

If i had to choose today, Rain Somg- but like Lena Zep it could change with each day:-)

"The Rain Song". I love "Dancing Days", too, as a close second. :D

My personnel fav. would be "The Ocean" and my second would be "The Rain Song".

A funny story: When I first heard "The Ocean" I didn't know the title of it, I could only remember the riff and I had a hunch it was on "Houses" and when I heard the song again and I wrote down a few lyrics and I found out the title, and I was presently suprised that it was on "Houses".

Without a doubt this is my favorite album of all time, so it would be impossible to pick a favorite. Though, The Crunge isn't exactly one of my favorites, it's still not a bad song. The Song Remains The Same, The Rain Song, Over The Hills And Far Away, and The Ocean are among my favorite songs, so my vote goes to all 4.

What a tough choice. The Ocean just puts me in an instant good mood. However the whole album has the effect. I guess it's the opening Drum part that really does it for me. Bonham is so amazing.