Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Heading out to play one of my favorite courses today.   http://pinevalleygolfcc.com/

And bringing along my new Taylor made Aero-burner driver !   B)

Have a great day BM. Ping man myself. Had the same driver for 5 years and would never dream of getting rid of it.I will have a butchers at the course in a min.

Francesco's final round at The Open? That is how to play links golf.

Course looks a fine Parkland track BM. Good value too.

Here is a link to my home course; http://www.chapelgolf.co.uk

Edited by chillumpuffer

21 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Have a great day BM. Ping man myself. Had the same driver for 5 years and would never dream of getting rid of it.I will have a butchers at the course in a min.

Francesco's final round at The Open? That is how to play links golf.

Course looks a fine Parkland track BM. Good value too.

Here is a link to my home course; http://www.chapelgolf.co.uk

Thanks !  Paid $10 bucks less than advertised.  I'm getting the senior discount these days without asking.  :wacko:    When it comes to a 580 yard par 5, the odds of me hitting 4 good shots in a row are pretty slim.  I've got a Ping putter I've used for years.  My irons are a set of Lynx Predators I bought used, so I'm looking to replace those this Winter too.  All in due time as money allows.  FORE !!

Putting over frost with long-johns.  If this keeps up I'm going to have to buy a box of those pink ladies balls to see in the snow.

5 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Putting over frost with long-johns.  If this keeps up I'm going to have to buy a box of those pink ladies balls to see in the snow.

Priceless BM. I teed off at 9.00am this morning IN THE SNOW too. Only a dusting but so many guys looking on the fairway for balls was hilarious. I putted up to the hole and the ball was 4 times bigger than when it left the putter head :huh:

Not a winter golfer me.

21 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Priceless BM. I teed off at 9.00am this morning IN THE SNOW too. Only a dusting but so many guys looking on the fairway for balls was hilarious. I putted up to the hole and the ball was 4 times bigger than when it left the putter head :huh:

Not a winter golfer me.

Ha Ha....glad I'm not alone.  Funny thing is I seem to golf well in the cold.  Only thing I can figure is that the 4 layers on top is keeping my torso from moving.  Also haven't paid more than $22 bucks for 18 the last month.  I can handle the cold but the wind sucks.

19 minutes ago, Bong-Man said:

Ha Ha....glad I'm not alone.  Funny thing is I seem to golf well in the cold.  Only thing I can figure is that the 4 layers on top is keeping my torso from moving.  Also haven't paid more than $22 bucks for 18 the last month.  I can handle the cold but the wind sucks.

I'm a fully paid member at my club. £800 crisp notes a year for unlimited swing action. I don't play well in the cold OR wet. I can handle the wind. Our course is in 2 valleys so it can be breezy. Links courses? Forget it.

I hate having tons of layers on. I just can't seem to get my swing going. Can't see me playing much now. At this time of year we look down to Spain or Portugal for rounds.