Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Kathleen Mary Parker

My Lyrics & Melodies For Jimmy Page’s Instrumentals “Embryos 1, 2 & 3”

Your obfuscatory comments make it hard to ascertain whether you like her music or not. It's really hard to tell.

These sounds that she posted have nothing to do with music, unless they were supposed to be played to deaf people, or as an instrument of torture.

So, the answer to if I like these noises is a clear "NO".

Edited by reswati

"Now, does anyone have suggestions for studio equipment & techniques to get the sound I'm after ? I'm starting with an Apple MacBook Pro..."

A cat, a chainsaw and a 2 liter bottle of honey flavored Jim Beam.

I too get the impression you are being a bit opaque in terms of what your true position is in this matter - ;P

Assuming I am interpreting your statement accurately, it is objectively true and benefits from being incredibly funny.

Edited by hitchslap

One of my Lyrics & Melodies for Jimmy Page's Instrumentals is now on YouTube, for those who do not like to use ReverbNation...

Here is the link...

Fhear A'Bhata - YouTube

The instrumentals and visuals were downloaded from YouTube*, and are, of course, Jimmy’s work and NOT mine.

*Original video downloaded from the YouTube user jolietjake87 (Thank You !):

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZT_S
specific video: