THE METAL THREAD!

6 hours ago, The Rover 75 said:

If it's anything like the Kiss-Psycho Circus game from about 10 yrs ago or so, you are going to be pretty disappointed.

haha, I've heard mixed reviews, so my expectations aren't very high, but it should provide a laugh or two, at least. 

Edited by Sathington Willoughby

On 8/17/2017 at 2:03 PM, The Rover 75 said:

If it's anything like the Kiss-Psycho Circus game from about 10 yrs ago or so, you are going to be pretty disappointed.

Well, believe it or not, it's actually one of the best pinball video games I've played, second only to the great (and very metal) Dragon's Fury/Devil's Crush. Go figure. :lol:

Edited by Sathington Willoughby

On 8/19/2017 at 8:15 PM, Sathington Willoughby said:

Well, believe it or not, it's actually one of the best pinball video games I've played, second only to the great (and very metal) Dragon's Fury/Devil's Crush. Go figure. :lol:

This was not a pinball game, but a poorly executed first person shooter.

Even though I don't consider Led Zep a "heavy metal" band, what Dave Grohl said is true; without Zep, there would be no metal!

I'm a fan of the late '70's / early '80's metal. No hair bands for me. Mr. EaglesOfOneNest gets kicked out of the nest when he plays that sh!t when I'm around!

I love Iron Maiden (side note: Bruce Dickinson, what an interesting cat!), Judas Priest, Metallica, Megadeth, Tool, Guns n Roses, Pantera, White Zombie. 

Saw Metallica live last month and they blew the doors off! Fantastic show!

21 hours ago, EaglesOfOneNest said:

Even though I don't consider Led Zep a "heavy metal" band, what Dave Grohl said is true; without Zep, there would be no metal!

I'm a fan of the late '70's / early '80's metal. No hair bands for me. Mr. EaglesOfOneNest gets kicked out of the nest when he plays that sh!t when I'm around!

I love Iron Maiden (side note: Bruce Dickinson, what an interesting cat!), Judas Priest, Metallica, Megadeth, Tool, Guns n Roses, Pantera, White Zombie. 

Saw Metallica live last month and they blew the doors off! Fantastic show!

That is not exactly true, while this has been mentioned many times in other threads. Zep is not Metal, although some of the music has Metal overtones.

If it were not for Black Sabbath, there would be no Metal. They started it all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...