2013 NFL Thread

Strider

No one knows enough yet. At the very least he obstructed justice by having the house thoroughly cleaned last Monday, smashing his cell phone and home security system. If that's all they were gonna charge him with, then you'd think they would have done it before today. I'm thinking accessory to murder is a probability and/or possibly a murder charge. Guess we'll find out soon enough when the charges are made public and if he gets a bail amount.

Could be extended to two other counts of Murder, so we may hear this:

• 3 weeks later...

Camps are opening, I repeat TRAINING CAMPS ARE OPENING!!!

:cheer:

Yeah baby! Looking forward to another season of college and NFL!

Walter, are you up to repeating as the champ picker? The heat will be on...

The opening of training camp means we are only months away from watching the Patriots step all over my Dolphins and the rest of the patsies in the AFC East, again!!!

smiley-sad006.gif

I do not know Paul. Nothing lasts forever in sports if history has taught us anything. WE go in with a new coach, and a new QB and a solid foundation of a team.

Yeah baby! Looking forward to another season of college and NFL!

Walter, are you up to repeating as the champ picker? The heat will be on...

I'm up for anything....especially the Cowboys making the playoffs AND winning after getting in!

Are your Tide gonna repeat, again?

Cowboys first official practice is 4 pm today and Paul your 'fins and the 'boys play two weeks from today!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm up for anything....especially the Cowboys making the playoffs AND winning after getting in!

Cowboys first official practice is 4 pm today and Paul your 'fins and the 'boys play two weeks from today!!!

I do not remember you being a Dallas fan? Why would you think they can beat Washington?

Why? They are more talented. Last year we had a sh!t load of injuries, mostly on the defense side. This year, new defense approach - more simplified, with Rob Miranelli as D-line coach. Offense, the line has to do a better job so that Romo doesn't have to go Romo and make stupid plays out of desperation. The group of receivers look stronger and deeper. It really comes down to injuries, IMO. Everyone is optimistic come pre-season, then the ball gets snapped. As for Washington, they weren't able to make many moves this offseason, they are gonna play a tougher schedule than last year, being division champs. Plus I think the Redskins over achieved last year and people are going to be better prepared for RG3's style of play this year. Their running back Morris had a career year as a rookie, took a lot of hits without being injured at all.

I can't see a threepeat for the Tide.

What I'll be interested in early on, and later on...

Will Eddie Lacy have impact and give the discount double check qb and Green Bay a shot to go deep into the playoffs?

Would like to see Rick's Bills make it to the playoffs.

Will Atlanta have a home field advantage in the playoffs and choke again?

Denver in the Super Bowl?

I can't see a threepeat for the Tide.

What I'll be interested in early on, and later on...

Will Eddie Lacy have impact and give the discount double check qb and Green Bay a shot to go deep into the playoffs?

Would like to see Rick's Bills make it to the playoffs.

Will Atlanta have a home field advantage in the playoffs and choke again?

Denver in the Super Bowl?

Ha. Thanks. Who knows. Syracuse coach. I think they have a very good team, but the big problem is the most important position. QB. Looks like Kolb may get A SHOT. Cant be any worse than Fitzpatshitz

Lots of injuries and ACL tears the first week of camps being open!

Dr Andrews should have a thriving business increase...

Andrews' practice performed the surgery that put the titanium plate in my broken "green fracture" left index finger in early January.

Sadly, I've come to realize I won't be able to jam with Page if he ever rings me.

Half-assed bar chords are about all I'm capable.

On the bright side, football season is looming and I'm looking forward to our NFL picking contest!

My daughter and her husband will be up from Hoboken in September. He is an Eagles fan and his father like me, Buffalo until the end. They bought me a ticket to the Bills vs Carolina game. I am on the fence. I have not gone in a while. much easier to go to a Sabres game. Less headaches. The partying at the Bills game is fun of course. If you stay until the end of the game, plan on sitting in the parking lot for two hours before attempting the hour and fifteen minute drive up the 90 Thruway back to Rochester. 80,000 fans gauranteed at that time of the season when there is new hope, a new coach and a new QB. Will it be the same old story, same old song and dance? I hope not. Maybe this young guy from Syracuse will help. My daughter, her husband and father in law are all SU grads.

The opening of training camp means we are only months away from watching the Patriots step all over my Dolphins and the rest of the patsies in the AFC East, again!!!

smiley-sad006.gif

Oh, I don't know about that, Paul. New England has a gaping hole at Tight End(bwahahahaha! :P ).

And just maybe...this is the year Rick's "Vaunted Defense" shows up for his Buffalo Bills?

^^ Heh, I almost forgot about that Bills defense, they certainly will be tested in Week 1, they get the Pats in Buffalo. It might not be the cakewalk many would suspect, time will tell. And my Dolphins get the Browns, so maybe I'll be happy with a 1-0 regular season start, maybe.

And what a shock, the Cowboys are on primetime Week 1 vs. the G-Men!

And what a shock, the Cowboys are on primetime Week 1 vs. the G-Men!

Well Paul when you are the highest valued franchise, the league's most hated team and are playing a team from the NYC area, who happens to be a division rival, you're gonna get the nod for one of the many primetime games on season-opening weekend. I don't like it though. I'll have to wait the entire day and then stay up late on a work night! Never like beginning the work week tired!

The Bills might be the ones to give the Pats a run for the AFC LEast this year! Looks like a pretty crummy division, right now!

Well Paul when you are the highest valued franchise, the league's most hated team and are playing a team from the NYC area, who happens to be a division rival, you're gonna get the nod for one of the many primetime games on season-opening weekend. I don't like it though. I'll have to wait the entire day and then stay up late on a work night! Never like beginning the work week tired!

The Bills might be the ones to give the Pats a run for the AFC LEast this year! Looks like a pretty crummy division, right now!

On paper we have a pretty good lineup. Except for that one position called QB. Now its that guy from Philly. KOLB. I really do not know. If he plays like fucking Rich Gannon, and the change of scenary turns him into Johnny Unitas, maybe. Se do have Spiller. If the defense comes through anything is possible. I think playing New England at home opening day is actually the perfect time to catch them. They will be overconfident for sure.

On paper we have a pretty good lineup. Except for that one position called QB. Now its that guy from Philly. KOLB. I really do not know. If he plays like fucking Rich Gannon, and the change of scenary turns him into Johnny Unitas, maybe. Se do have Spiller. If the defense comes through anything is possible. I think playing New England at home opening day is actually the perfect time to catch them. They will be overconfident for sure.

'They' meaning who: the Bills or the Patriots?

Looks like Riley Cooper is having a tough start to training camp, with his teammates. Freedom of speech comes with responsibility, even when you're drunk at a Kenny Chesney concert!

The mere act of being at a Kenny Chesney concert should be grounds for dismissal. :P

Couldn't be happening to a better team...there are few teams I hate worse than the Philadelphia Eagles and laugh and experience a bit of Schadenfreude at all their follies. They're definitely the least-liked team of the NFC East.

Looks like Riley Cooper as been removed from all team activities and sent to "sensitivity training".

Injuries keep piling up. Both the Seahawks and 49'ers lost key players.

Cowboys are now down 4 guards! Only 2 left on the roster right now - that's not good! At least none are season ending injuries.

The Chiefs offensive coordinator is very high on Alex Smith, wonder if that will translate into any wins? I expect Denver to be the beast of that division, but a wild card isn't out of the question for the Chiefs in that weak AFC West, especially if Kansas City has the best QB in the league (I'm sure DAS hopes so).

It keeps getting worse for the Baltimore Ravens...they're having a Super Bowl hangover of epic proportions. Latest setback is Ravens cornerback Asa Hackson suspended for the first eight games...performance-enhancing drugs.

The Chiefs offensive coordinator is very high on Alex Smith, wonder if that will translate into any wins? I expect Denver to be the beast of that division, but a wild card isn't out of the question for the Chiefs in that weak AFC West, especially if Kansas City has the best QB in the league (I'm sure DAS hopes so).

"...Kansas City the best QB in the league..."

Did I read you right, Paul? Has all that Mountain Dew has softened your brain? :P Even if you have a high opinion of Alex Smith, by what rationale can you rank him above every other QB in the NFL? Above Rogers, Manning, Brady?

Archived