To all the Moms: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Strider

Having a nice Mother's Day, spending time on the water and dinner tonight with the family. Hope all of the moms are getting spoiled today!

Here is a pic of me and my sweet mom who passed away October 11, 2014. So thankful to call her mom. ❤️

post-26295-0-43490900-1431285553_thumb.j

• 2 months later...

Having a nice Mother's Day, spending time on the water and dinner tonight with the family. Hope all of the moms are getting spoiled today!

Here is a pic of me and my sweet mom who passed away October 11, 2014. So thankful to call her mom. ❤️

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I just noticed this photo, Dd. You and your mom look great! (You look like you're in your 30's!)

• 9 months later...

I know it's still early, but nevertheless...........................

To all the moms out there, in this forum and beyond, Happy Mother's Day! Hope you have a lovely day! :yourock: 

Also, a special shout out to my mom! I love you and I feel really blessed and proud to call you, my mom! :wub: 

On 5/10/2015 at 0:50 AM, Ddladner said:

post-26295-0-43490900-1431285553_thumb.j

Wonderful photo, Debbie! :wub: I echo the sentiments expressed by PageFan55 :yesnod: 

Hope all of you Muthas out there enjoyed a nice happy Mother's Day! Wine, flowers, song, and love.

I went to a nice Mother's Day double-feature of "Rosemary's Baby" and "The Brood".

On May 7, 2016 at 0:34 PM, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Wonderful photo, Debbie! :wub: I echo the sentiments expressed by PageFan55 :yesnod: 

Thank you, Kiwi! I hope you and your mom enjoyed Mother's Day, the play sounds like a very special and memorable one! I had a busy and very rewarding weekend, celebrating my son's college graduation and Mother's Day. My daughter graduates this weekend, so the celebrations continue. Very happy mama right here! :D:D 

On 5/10/2016 at 6:47 AM, Ddladner said:

Thank you, Kiwi! I hope you and your mom enjoyed Mother's Day, the play sounds like a very special and memorable one! I had a busy and very rewarding weekend, celebrating my son's college graduation and Mother's Day. My daughter graduates this weekend, so the celebrations continue. Very happy mama right here! :D:D 

This Mother's Day was very special, Debbie! The play was really powerful, in terms of the succinct depiction of the profound struggles that Dietrich Bonhoeffer and his family faced in ridding Germany of its fascist leanings! The play did not have a happy ending. But nonetheless, watching a play like this in the company of my mom, was what made the occasion really special! :D 

And a big congratulations to your son graduating from college! He must be over the moon! I hope you enjoyed the graduation celebrations, Debbie! And a big congratulations to your daughter on her upcoming graduation! Talk about twice the joy of such wonderful occasions like these! :thumbsup: 

6 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

This Mother's Day was very special, Debbie! The play was really powerful, in terms of the succinct depiction of the profound struggles that Dietrich Bonhoeffer and his family faced in ridding Germany of its fascist leanings! The play did not have a happy ending. But nonetheless, watching a play like this in the company of my mom, was what made the occasion really special! :D 

And a big congratulations to your son graduating from college! He must be over the moon! I hope you enjoyed the graduation celebrations, Debbie! And a big congratulations to your daughter on her upcoming graduation! Talk about twice the joy of such wonderful occasions like these! :thumbsup: 

Hi Kiwi! :wave: The play sounds like one of those stories that is important to watch, even if you know it will not end well. I always feel emotionally drained after watching something like that (more so when it is a true story).  We are very excited and proud of our college graduates, thank you! They've worked hard for this day to arrive!

:friends: 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
5 hours ago, Walter said:

Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there in Zeppelin land! 

Indeed. Even though much of the world celebrates Mother's Day on different days, Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms.

• 1 year later...