To all the Moms: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Strider

Since the other thread was misleading and indifferently titled, it made sense to me to create an actual Mother's Day thread for today, Sunday May 12 (in the U.S., Mother's Day is the second Sunday in May).

For all you Mom's out there that loved and raised your children, thank you and Happy Mother's Day! Enjoy your day with your family...or away from the family in peace and solitude if that be your preference.

Edited by Strider

Thanks Strider!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since the other thread was misleading and indifferently titled, it made sense to me to create an actual Mother's Day thread for today, Sunday May 12 (in the U.S., Mother's Day is the second Sunday in May).

For all you Mom's out there that loved and raised your children, thank you and Happy Mother's Day! Enjoy your day with your family...or away from the family in peace and solitude if that be your preference.

Happy belated Mother's Day!

I dragged my family to the Picasso exhibit at the fine arts museum yesterday. My 12 year old son wanted to know why Picasso used so many naked women in his work. I didn't have an answer I could give him but I did have one I kept to myself: "You will figure it out for yourself soon enough."

• 11 months later...

Thank you, paul carruthers and dropdown! My daughter bought me the book Robert Plant A Life by Paul Rees. Good timing as I just saw RP for the first time at Jazzfest. I told her she is feeding the monster (re my obsession with LZ), my son says 'You have no idea!!'. I admit I do go overboard at times, like playing LZ non-stop on long driving trips or constantly saying 'I want you to hear this song / watch this performance'. Good thing they like LZ, too!!

Plantpothead, March, that's Mothers Day in the UK

A belated Happy Mothers Day to the American mummys out there (and where ever in the world)

Sorry, I just presumed it was the same everywhere....oops, sorry again. I just wish my Mum was here so she could open her card.

Thank you, and Happy Mothers Day, even though this is belated!

My family surprised me with something I would never buy myself..

Flowers? I don't like it when things I love die.

Pearls? Already have some.

Luxurious vacation? Meh...

I got a Vitamix blender! Go ahead, laugh... I am soo excited to try this thing!!!

Edited by planted

I got a Vitamix blender! Go ahead, laugh... I am soo excited to try this thing!!!

Lol, happy belated Mother's Day planted!

I hear nothing but good things about those! Have fun!!

I also hear nothing but good things about your family...and I know this is true!! Hope you had a fabulous day sweetie!!

• 11 months later...