Breaking Bad

kingzoso

The last eight episodes are due to arrive in the next couple of months. It is a great secret what will happen to Walter White and his Family and to his partner, Jessie Pinkman.

Followers of this Great show will understand what I am referring to. Whatever happens to Walter White or Jessie Pinkman, "Breaking Bad" is one of the Best shows Ever. We will find out the "fate" of Walter and Jesse in the next few months.

Regardless of what the Final Outcome of the end of "Breaking Bad" is, this show will go down in television "History" as one of the Greatest shows of all-time.

It ranks with the "Sopranos" and "Game of Thrones" as to the Top Five Shows ever made for Television.

Long Live WALTER WHITE, AKA, HEISENBERG!!!!

There are many ways that this show could end:

Jessie kills Walter.

Walter kills Jessie.

Hank busts Walter at the end and Walter goes to prison.

Walter finally succumbs to the cancer and dies from it.

... and many more plot twists and turns.

Hank will let Walter slide if Heisenberg promises to get Marie off the color purple fixation and helps her to overcome kleptomania. Walt Jr will become a meth addict and Jesse will try to get him into a 12 step program which Walt will go along with once he realizes the potential for how much product can be moved in the parking lots after the meetings thus creating a new 12 step meth program dubbed the Crystal Blue Abrasion.
At first, Skyler sensing a change in Walter, begins having second thoughts about leaving him, until Walt Jr aka "The Blue Prophet" gets busted. When going to the house to confront Walt she finds him in bed with Lydia making plans to run off together to the Czech Republic to start a new experimental cancer treatment not available in the U.S. and, out of frustration, she decides to smoke the cigarette she finds on the floor by the bed and dies in front of them, a posionous death.
At that exact moment, Gus Fring's twin brother appears in the doorway holding a 9mm pistol, manufactured by Madrigal's weapon division where he is currently employed, seeking revenge for his brother's death. As he begins to take aim he is overcome by fumes from Walt's Vamonos Pest uniform hanging on the doorknob. As if waking from a nightmare, Walt begins to scream at the irony of his life as the camera zooms in on his open mouth for a close-up of tonsils jiggling before cutting to a calmer, more serene scene where we find him smiling at Lydia aboard an airplane before looking out the window down at his house passing beneath them below just seconds before the explosion. Just before his mind goes eternally blank he could have sworn he saw himself looking up at himself.

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of the best scenes from the last episode of "Breaking Bad" beginning at around the 2:45 mark.

Walter White has no clue as to the whole amount of money that He has accumulated for him and His family since he (and Jessie began manufacturing the "Blue" meth). Just look at that enormous pile of money. Even Walter is shocked and amazed at the vast fortune that He has amassed.

I keep saying this over and over again, but I think that "Breaking Bad" will go down in television history as one of the Greatest shows of All-Time.

Edited by kingzoso

The final 8 episodes will begin airing on Sunday, August 11, 2013 on AMC.

For those that are fans of this Great show and know all the history of it from the first episode to the last 8 episodes (from last season), I think we will all be in for an amazing ride that will probably have an ending that none of Us will really believe that happened or will have a hard time to accept.

Edited by kingzoso

I'm not reading any of this thread as I'm not up to date with it. I've got the first three seasons on DVD and have watched those. I've ordered season 4 on blu-ray which is released tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

Do you recognise the guy on Eddie Murphy's left?

Yes, that is a very young Gustavo Fring (real name: Giancarlo Esposito).

Speaking of Eddie Murphy and Breaking Bad, Gus' "cleaner" the great Michael Ehrmantraut on the show, is played by Jonathan Banks. Jonathan Banks was one of the bad guys in the movie, "Beverly Hills Cop". He was Victor Maitland's right hand man and killer. He was the one Eddie Murphy threw into the buffet table at the Harrow Club.

desktopbankssmall.jpg

^Yeah, he also played Nick Nolte's partner at the beginning of "48 Hours".

Here's an even earlier role from 1974, he appears just after one minute.

I'm almost caught up with "Breaking Bad" now, just 3 episodes to go. Season 4 was incredible!

^Yeah, he also played Nick Nolte's partner at the beginning of "48 Hours".

Here's an even earlier role from 1974, he appears just after one minute.

I'm almost caught up with "Breaking Bad" now, just 3 episodes to go. Season 4 was incredible!

I would have to assume that since you now have seen season 4, you have not seen any episodes of "Breaking Bad" season 5, part 1?

As I am sure you are already aware of, season 5 is/has been split into two (seasons). The first 8 episodes have already been on AMC.

The new tag line from AMC of the last and final 8 episodes that are to begin on Sunday, August 11, 2013 (27 days from now) is:

"All Bad Things Must Come to an End"...

If you are all caught up to and including the first 8 episodes of season 5 (and I hope you are), WE are all in for a very wild and unexpected ride of twists and turns that may or may not have outcomes that WE could never expect or realize. It is going to be a very exciting and surprising conclusion to one of the Greatest Shows in Television History.

Edited by kingzoso

I would have to assume that since you now have seen season 4, you have not seen any episodes of "Breaking Bad" season 5, part 1?

As I am sure you are already aware of, season 5 is/has been split into two (seasons). The first 8 episodes have already been on AMC.

The new tag line from AMC of the last and final 8 episodes that are to begin on Sunday, August 11, 2013 (27 days from now) is:

"All Bad Things Must Come to an End"...

If you are all caught up to and including the first 8 episodes of season 5 (and I hope you are), WE are all in for a very wild and unexpected ride of twists and turns that may or may not have outcomes that WE could never expect or realize. It is going to be a very exciting and surprising conclusion to one of the Greatest Shows in Television History.

I've seen the first 5 episodes of season 5. I bought the blu-ray a couple of weeks ago and I'm about to start watching the other three episodes shortly.

It's not showing on TV here at the moment which I find unbelievable. The only way to see it without downloading it is through Netflix which I don't have (I've got LoveFilm) or to buy the DVDs/blu-rays.

The first 2 seasons were shown on a channel called 5USA a couple of years ago, but due to late time slots and and not good enough promotion the viewing figures were low and they didn't bother with season 3. I just know that if it was shown on a decent channel in a better time slot with good promtion it would be a huge hit over here!

I only heard about it through word of mouth on the internet, so I decided to buy the first season on DVD and see what all the fuss was about. Glad I did!

I hope it's not too long before the final 8 episodes get released on blu-ray.

Only three weeks remaining until "All BAD things must come to an end". From what I have read from the creator of "Breaking Bad", Vince Gilligan, the millions of people that Love this show are in for a fast and furious ride of a lifetime. Can't wait.

Breaking-Bad-Key-Art-jpg-jpeg_192526.jpg

I've seen Trading Places so many times and would never of guessed that was Gus!

Only 19 days now pretty much!

If you are true fan and know the History of this Great show, what do you think will happen. Just curious as to your thoughts?

I've only just started watching BB, bought the first two seasons on DVD. I'm four episodes in, Not sure of his name yet but Walters DEA brother in law comes across as a real tosser (jerk). I'm surprised though that a programme about such a nasty drug has had such a long run. I would have thought that crystal meth(and heroin) were too touchy to even satire. Regardless I'm looking forward too getting through every episode over the next few months.

Edited by JTM

I can't wait for the blu-ray release, so, I've subscribed to Netflix just for the final 8 episodes of Breaking Bad. They will be available to view in the UK the day after transmission in the US.

Breaking Bad is coming back with a Vengeance in less than 10 days from now.

For all of US fans that have invested Our time and interest in this awesome and amazing show, I just want to say that WE are all in for a ride of our life. WHATEVER HAPPENS to any of the main characters (and that means WHATEVER), I will always say and Respect Walter White and Jesse Pinkman and the whole cast and crew.

As the Tag says, "ALL BAD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END". Just what that the really means, we will all find out in the next two months.

Edited by kingzoso

In my humble opinion, after Tony Soprano, Walter White is the baddest Motherfucking character in the history of Television!!!

Jimmy Gandolfini (Rest in Peace) and Bryan Cranston have transformed the stereotype of the "anti-hero" and made them classic and iconic figures in American history that will live on for generations to come. Just like Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones and John Bonham have done for Classic Rock and Roll Music.

If you do not agree or do not know that much about Walter White (or "Breaking Bad"), this should be a very motivating clip to get anyone not familiar with this Great and Awesome show to possibly get addicted to the show. It could be as addicting as the Blue Meth. The choice is Yours.

Edited to add: There are many spoilers in this 4 minute clip and 8 minute video . If you are new to BR BA and have not seen the entire run, I would advise you to not watch this.

Edited by kingzoso