Typo on the white vinyl! WTH?

Angamie

Pleased to hear that you got a decent price. As I have said to you already, your kids are more important than a piece of vinyl, no matter how rare it is. I know it is horrible having to sell a prized possession, but I suspect many of us on this site have had to do so at one time or another.

I wish you the very best of luck for the future.

Sold for $650

Pleased to hear that you got a decent price. As I have said to you already, your kids are more important than a piece of vinyl, no matter how rare it is. I know it is horrible having to sell a prized possession, but I suspect many of us on this site have had to do so at one time or another.

I wish you the very best of luck for the future.

I agree, the $650 I'm sure will be put to paying for necessities, I am fortunate never to have been in that situation, but believe me I wouldn't think twice about selling anything I had to help my family. Best wishes to you and your family.

This topic reminds me how mad I am at myself,about 15 years ago I got rid of all my vinyl,in a rummage sale,why,was just cleaning things out and thought I will never play these again so why keep them around. They were in mint condition,I had excellent sterio system I got in the 70's was getting wore out and at this time they really did not sell much of that type of system any more,everyone had downsized,man,if only I could get them back

• 4 years later...

Archived