2013-14 NBA Season

Strider

Unfortunately for you, there are TWO halves in basketball. Lakers by 15 beeeeyotch!!! :lol:

Yeah that will teach me to talk trash. What are the Lakers winning with though? Detroit has played pretty well so far. Tonight I laid Memphis the 8. I think the Clippers are going to murder them. Memphis is not playing well. The Clippers are. And this is a revenge game for the playoffs last year. I say Clippers in a blowout, though I would trace anything for a Carolina win in football.

Hawks vs. Heat tonight & we have 2 meetings with the Magic this week; should be entertaining...

Since they cannot beat you unless your team takes a night off. I think the Clippers and Golden st are the best in the West right now. I think OKC has trouble now but it could be fixed. Minnesota is playing very well with Keviin Love and I like this team alot. Those are the 3 teams I like the most. Clippers, Warriors, Wolves. Since the old Buffalo Braves left my allegiance's have been mixed over the years. I was a big fan of Dr J and before him West and Barry. I will always say Dr J was one of the best ever and him and Rick Barry never got enough credit. Dr J in his prime was as good as any player ever. So were West and Barry. No 3 pt shot back then, except in the old ABA. Remember the balls with the red white and blue?

Indiana is clearly the main competition to Miami in the East and if things were to go right, I believe they could beat Miami. They will be a handful for sure. Detroit has improved alot. But still a step below those two. Do you think anyone else in the East is good? Philly? Golden st is no joke. They could win the West if the Clippers mess up. Dallas might be tough too. Memphis I cannot get a handle on. I know they beat the Clips last night. But that was a fluke. They have had alot of trouble. I think the T Wolves would beat them right now

The East is looking very mediocre right now, I thought Brooklyn would be a lot better than they are, but you are right when you say Indiana is the team that could dethrone the Heat.

Portland Trailblazers are #2 in the West, hmmm....

Yes Portland is looking good right now. I still think the Wolves are better. I know Golden st and the Clippers are better. OKC is going to wake up at some point. With the likes of Durant and Westbrooke how can they not.

What is up with San Antonio not being able to beat Boston at home? It goes way back this streak. I thought tonight, as 14 pt favorites they would have no trouble. They are down 1 right now!!!! I need Indiana just to beat the Dicks and they are up 3 in OT thanks to a 3 pt foul by the Dicks with seconds left allowing Indiana to tie. Have them with Washington who already won against a very bad Cleveland team

• 2 weeks later...

Archived