2013 NCAA College Football

ebk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

^^^

You betcha, Virginia! I forget...are you a Hokie or a Cavalier? :cheer:

That's the other great thing about Thanksgiving...it means it's RIVALRY WEEK in College Football. I don't pay much attention to college sports in the regular season anymore, but Rivalry Week is different...USC vs. UCLA; Michigan vs. Ohio St.; Florida vs. Florida St.; Clemson vs. South Carolina; Virginia vs. Virginia Tech; and of course, the BIG GAME of the day, The Iron Bowl: #4 Auburn vs. #1 Alabama.

Who you got, jabe?

Whatever your team, enjoy the tailgating and enjoy the game and good luck against your hated rival.

GO USC! FIGHT ON!

We were still aftermathing from the VA/VT game (Final: VT 16, UVa 6) so we missed the Auburn/Alabama finish :( But boy did my Facebook light up! Sorry to have missed that!

Hey Virginia, my wife's Auburn friends are not short on fb prose tonight.

Watched the end of the Alabama-Auburn game at the local watering hole. Unbelievable!!!!!!

Was busy watching Boston College get beat by Syracuse in the last seconds of their game while the top tier game was played. I saw the highlights on SportsCenter this morning. Wow! One of the things I love about sports - anything is possible.

My favorite sport every year. But with the conference re-alignments, I miss the old rivalries like Oklahoma/Nebraska and Texas/A&M. GREAT weekend anyway with Ohio State just winning, Wisconsin losing, Duke winning and that incredible Iron Bowl win!

I hope we have more upsets next weekend to throw the BCS into total chaos it's last year!

That had to be one of the best College football days in forever. From the Ohio State guy flying the double bird all the way to the Auburn runback, just great free entertainment all day.

I'm rooting like hell for MSU to knock off Ohio State next week. You have to stop Ohio State's running game to have a chance, and I think the Spartans can do that. GO GREEN !!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived