Happy Halloween!

TypeO

Obligatory Halloween head wound, with a side order of gaping zombie hole.
And, of course, braaaaiiins.

I messed up the zombie teeth decal, should have began right at the corner of my mouth, but my facial hair was in the way.

Halloween2015_1.thumb.jpg.9a94a9bd8d7c0fHalloween2015_2.thumb.jpg.58f18e2a2e0eb4Halloween2015_3.thumb.jpg.3dc315b7604688Halloween2015_4.thumb.jpg.68a71b02fd35b0

Obligatory Halloween head wound, with a side order of gaping zombie hole.
And, of course, braaaaiiins.

I messed up the zombie teeth decal, should have began right at the corner of my mouth, but my facial hair was in the way.

Halloween2015_1.thumb.jpg.9a94a9bd8d7c0fHalloween2015_2.thumb.jpg.58f18e2a2e0eb4Halloween2015_3.thumb.jpg.3dc315b7604688Halloween2015_4.thumb.jpg.68a71b02fd35b0

Cheers to the newest member of the Addams Family! B) ;)  Great costume, TypeO!! Way to go, getting into the Halloween spirit! :thumbsup: 

Actually LIVIN, Samhain, or the Fall Festival is an ancient practice which goes back thousands of years, there is nothing satanic about it, In fact, All Saints' Day which the church put in it's place (Samhain was actually celebrated from sundown on the 31st until sundown on November 1st) is essentially the same thing, the honoring of those who passed from this world to the next. Of course the church focused on the saints' themselves and not on ordinary people who died as Samhain did. Samhain also was a thanksgiving of sorts for a bountiful harvest and the time when livestock were butchered for the winter season.

So, despite catholic propaganda, Samhain never involved human sacrifice or any other nonsense. The closest comparison would be in Shintoism (Japanese) and the honoring of ones ancestors.

Lighten up Francis!  I was just being amusingly sarcastic.

I've got no problem with Halloween other than I'm now old so I turn all the lights off and hope no little bastards ring my doorbell.

Great decals Type O !!  My oldest, Paige, will be a Zombie Bride, I picked up some cool decals and make up..I'll post some pics tonight.

The several weeks leading up to this day are the best, I LOVE Halloween... I DVR'd a a Val Lewton set of films last night , and have the kids watching Nightmare Before Christmas this morning.

Edited by zepscoda

Lighten up Francis!  I was just being amusingly sarcastic.

I've got no problem with Halloween other than I'm now old so I turn all the lights off and hope no little bastards ring my doorbell.

Lighten up? I was simply shedding some light on the topic in a rather benign, yet informative fashion. Man, I bet your teachers must have loved you.

Now that is what I call a lucky boy.

He was no longer a boy after she got through with him. ;)

Halloween may be over but depending on your disposition and where you live, the celebrations continued on thru the weekend with Dia de los Muertos and All Saints' Day, until finally resting on today's All Souls' Day.

All Souls' Day

I know I will have a few souls in my thoughts today.

Edited by Strider