Robert Plant Performing Live in 2014

SteveAJones

Here's a new addition. It's in the link below, but has Robert's camp officially confirmed this gig yet?

Rabat is a great city. Loved it when I was there about 14-15 years ago. Had this great view from my balcony overlooking the city and river there on a nice warm evening in May. So memorable and can't beat that!

http://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2014/03/126041/led-zeppelin-singer-robert-plant-to-perform-in-morocco/

Eurocks 2014: Message de Robert Plant.. :-)

That was interesting Debs. Robert's French is pretty good with some years of experience.

Anything, about the Rabat concert in Morocco that he may be playing that I provided the link for? Haven't seen any confirmation on that one yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Robert Plant At Old Sills 4/13/14...news to me!!! Sam, any idea who he is playing with??

lineup and details for sunday night live on sun 13th april 2014

'Sunday Night Live' is a regular Sunday evening of live entertainment that has been running at the Old Sills on the second Sunday of every month since the mid 80's. The night was originally started by local comedian and playwright Malcolm Stent. It was then taken over by Birmingham music legend Mike Sheridan and his Nightriders and is now run by ex Nightrider drummer Keith Slater and his award winning party band Vivo. The night features many well known local and international artistes making guest appearances.

lineup and details for sunday night live on sun 13th april 2014

'Sunday Night Live' is a regular Sunday evening of live entertainment that has been running at the Old Sills on the second Sunday of every month since the mid 80's. The night was originally started by local comedian and playwright Malcolm Stent. It was then taken over by Birmingham music legend Mike Sheridan and his Nightriders and is now run by ex Nightrider drummer Keith Slater and his award winning party band Vivo. The night features many well known local and international artistes making guest appearances.

Tony Kelsey and Abby Brant were on stage as well. They also played with him at Northleach church in the Cotswolds shortly before this performance.

• 2 weeks later...

Robert Plant-Mawazine

Rabat - MAROC : Conférence de presse Robert Plant au Festival MAWAZINE 2014

Artisthick TV : Les conféssions de Robert Plant

Robert Plant délivre une énorme prestation Rock à l'OLM

Summer Sonic 2014 in Tokyo, Japan

http://www.summersonic.com/2014/english/

Promotional poster prominently displayed in the window of a Shibuya (Tokyo) Post Office located across the street from Tower Records and pictures of event information displays inside Tower Records. Robert's last performance in Japan (Page/Plant) was over 18 years ago; his only solo tour of Japan was more than 30 years ago!

DSC03759_zps7bec6d69.jpg

June 1, 2014 (Photo Credit: Steve A. Jones)

DSC03760_zps0e508add.jpg

DSC03761_zps5c430c8d.jpg

DSC03762_zpsa7c55e71.jpg

DSC03763_zps6165e5e5.jpg

58ed7d4c-1eba-4566-8cf5-4552703b6bf3_zps

DSC03765_zpsd24c34d3.jpg

DSC03764_zps4a0baf44.jpg

^^ I am sure your attending.... :-)

Robert Plant : Spoonful | mawazine 2014 | live

Robert Plant : Black Dog | MAWAZINE 2014 | LIVE

^^ Gotta,say Robert looks like he is having a blast and totally in his environment:-)

^^ I am sure your attending.... :-)

Actually, odds on that are 50% / 50% at best as there's nothing really happening on stage with Robert anymore that I haven't already seen before. On the other hand it would be an interesting cultural experience to see him perform for a Japanese audience. I suppose as the date draws nearer I may be more inclined to go but as it stands now I'm prepared to skip it.

• 2 weeks later...

so rainbow, little maggie, and spoonful are all confirmed for the new record?

https://twitter.com/LedZepNews/status/477445800625438720

rainbow is alright, i actually like the melody, it just feels like it should pick up tempo and rock out a bit more in the second half, you know, actually go somewhere instead of essentially repeating itself. At it's core, it sounds like a solid original song, it just doesn't have that "spark" something that makes it stand out and feel unique. little annoyed if there's multiple covers on this record, i mean if robert keeps talking about wanting to move forward, why does he just keep re-arranging other artists' songs?

Archived