Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
PAGE IMPRESSIVE

Jimmy Page Birthday age 70 Jan. 9

And many many happy returns.

Celebrating your birthday as always with a gin and tonic first and then, Champagne.

You are the best.

Love.

Happy 70th Birthday to the greatest Musician, Showman and Producer of our time.. Mr.Jimmy Page.

Wishing you many more.

All The best

Chris.

Happy birthday to the one and only, the great Jimmy Page! You have brought a lifetime of joy to many generations through your amazing guitar-whisperer skills, your brilliant composition and production of timeless music that awakens the soul, and a vision that was way ahead of your years!! Your smile is as bright as your talents, and I wish you many, many more years of everything that makes you smile!! ❤❤❤

With utmost respect,

Debbie

I'm a little late, I guess!

Happy Belated Birthday Mr. Jimmy Page! I hope this year brings you all the peace, love and happiness that you so rightfully deserve.

Happy Birthday James Patrick Page!!! You are My most favorite person on this entire planet. I cannot wait to see you play when and if you come to Dallas, Texas this year. The last time I witnessed Your Genius on Guitar was way back on June 24, 2000 with the Black Crowes in Tinley Park (Chicago), Illinois.

Happy Birthday!!!