2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia

LedZeppfan77

Why? Seoul did okay with the Summer Olympics in 1988 and it gets freezing cold in South Korea Rick, so having the Winter Olympics there should be no problem. Unless you mean politically, and are worried about North Korea doing some sabre-rattling monkey business to disrupt the Games?

Hmmm, Sochi, Korea...maybe the IOC can use Syria next?

Gold medal game is Sunday. As they say, check your local listings for time, depending on your time zone.

Why was Quick even starting? Miller should have started after using Quick yesterday. I thought they would alternate goalies during the Olympics but it seems Quick had to play most of the minutes, which is not what I expected or wanted. At leas he got through the two weeks without reinjuring himself...I hope.

GO SWEDEN!!!!

Yes Strider, I am a little concerned about N Korea. They are bastards. As for the hockey, the coaching staff really screwed up. They did not do anything to counter the Canadian lock down after they got the lead. Did you see what Ted Nolan did? He scared them to death. Give Ted Nolan Team USA and the outcome would have been different. And he would have put either Miller or Howard in today rather than a dejected and tired Quick. Nothing against Quick. He played great yesterday and he is not to blame. today he should have been rested and Howard could have been given a chance to get some International experience or Miller could have started if they wanted to medal. Problem is Bylsma and that waste Laviolette could not generate any offense or motivate anyone. Brian Laviolette is a sack of crap

Who ever thought Price would play this good? Not me. He is far from one of the elite goalies and Quick and Miller have far better numbers. Bu they had better personal on defense and that is the reason they won. Price was hardly tested. Offensively I believe the US had the most talent. But on the blue line Canada did. And the old saying once again holds true. A good defense will beet a good offense.

Archived