Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
kingzoso

Your Cell Phone

I don't know. It was the cheapest phone sitting on a shelf at target several years ago. I bought it because it was economical and it's been just that. It's been aged, dropped, smashed and spilled on but only has one minor, about quarter inch, crack on the casing and still works like new.

I have had a Samsung galaxy S4 for the past year or so. Does what i want and need extremely well. Plus I was able to add an sd card without having to pay a fortune to increase some storage.

The WINDOWS PHONE Is a Great Way to Go. Provided, that you have a Service Provider that Accurately Gives the Data Usage That You Need to Use It Regularly.
I Personally Think That The Idea Is Great... I Wonder What The Cost-Of Living With It's Great User Great-and-Friendly Is After Making a Choice Like It. I Have One.

Thanks,

Freddy Fingers -The First At Your Requested Service.

I was at this deli in Los Angeles the other day and they still have these old fashioned "cell phones". Actually five of them and they still work.

10963736266_ce296d52e5.jpg

I know those phone booths...that's Philippe's!

I have a Motorola Droid Max, the wife has a Samsung Galaxy s5 and the kiddo has Iphone 5c. 

My favorite of all of them is the Samsung, hands down.  Snappy, big scree, well done.

I have had the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active since 2/3/14.  I am due for a free upgrade on the same date, just 2 years later.  I have come to enjoy my phone and have everything that I have been used to since I first purchased it.  I plan on upgrading to the S6 Active in one month from today. 

I have the Apple I-5.  I am going to walk out of best buy tomorrow with a Mac Pro.  13 " with retina display.  Sick of HP fucking going South on me.  I am going to use this one til it dies, which wont be too long as the screen is having issues that come and go.  I still prefer the I-5 to the 6 because the 6 is too large.

I know that I can't be the only one to do this:  I seem to almost always want my Samsung Galaxy S6 Active to have a 100% full battery every time I leave the house for work or otherwise.  Even though my phones battery is fairly new and will not drain to quickly, I feel better knowing that my phone is fully charged whenever I take it out of the house. 

5 hours ago, kingzoso said:

I know that I can't be the only one to do this:  I seem to almost always want my Samsung Galaxy S6 Active to have a 100% full battery every time I leave the house for work or otherwise.  Even though my phones battery is fairly new and will not drain to quickly, I feel better knowing that my phone is fully charged whenever I take it out of the house. 

Ooops...wrong thread..While I'm here my Phone is  nice cheap Galaxy A3..

Edited by JTM

16 hours ago, kingzoso said:

Its good to have a charger in your vehicle like I do in my SUV.  My I Phone I am happy with . I 5 by Apple.  My wife has the Samsung Galaxy, but I prefer the I Phone.  i have been up for a "free" upgrade as well as my wife for some time.  But is it really free?  Doubt it.  I do not like the large phones.  I prefer the 5 and of course you cannot get them any more.  So if I upgrade I will have to get a 7.  Verizon will suck the life right out of you