hi i`m geekfreak

geekfreak

hello fellow Zeppelin freaks, I first came across Led Zeppelin around a friends house. we where looking through his older brothers vinyl collection. we found Sabbath, Purple. Rory `n` Zeppelin. the first album of Zep we played . oh we where aged 13, the album was House Of The Holy was we play the two sides I was in heaven I put the album back on his brother walked in he smile to see this young headbanging . he than went and played me Zep two I was an amazing place within the music. of Led Zeppelin for the friends home I ran to the local record store with my birthday, xams and paper round monies. lucky for me they add 1, 2, 4 and House Of The Holy album`s the member of staff was my auntie. discount so I also got the Sabbath album Vol 4. now aged 52, roll along 9/6/14 when the Zeppelin new records are released. I`ve pre-ordered the first three album`s at HMV 10% off. this vinyl junkie as ordered them on vinyl deluxe edition . ok more about me the person now the other things I enjoy are .the Addams family , the musters , sci-fi , gigs, hammer house of horror movies, tim burton movies, `70`s comedy shows, other bands are gov`t mule black crowes the answer free down maiden ect... is there many more bands yes. which we if you like can chat about. :welcome2: to all Zeppelin Forum.

right on I`ve been on youtube.com watch/listening to. Earthless, The Tea Party, The Vintage Caravan & Howlin` Rain. I`ve had a wonderful time four great bands. the only one I have heard of is The Vintage Caravan... but now I`m hooked on the other three now... Earthless/The Tea Party powertrio, psychedelic, jamming progressive rock `n` roll bands... as are the other two riff`s woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!. I`ll be lucking to buy so albums by the four bands yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!.

tomorrow maybe the day he will give him prise

• 3 weeks later...

Well yours truly is having a bad time feeling, unwell for sometime today I`m going back to the GP`S to see if there is any news on what`s wrong with me. maybe get an answer away, I`m hoping so anyway... fingers crossed nothing which needs an op, I`ll have to wait and see!!!. full of self pity yes. one will feel like that self pity every now an than...

Quote:

an apple a day keeps the DOCTAR AWAY...

Well yours truly is having a bad time feeling, unwell for sometime today I`m going back to the GP`S to see if there is any news on what`s wrong with me. maybe get an answer away, I`m hoping so anyway... fingers crossed nothing which needs an op, I`ll have to wait and see!!!. full of self pity yes. one will feel like that self pity every now an than...

Quote:

an apple a day keeps the DOCTAR AWAY...

Good luck at the doctors office geekfreak!

thank you to you all have to have 31 days of four lots of tablets, but if they (boo who] don`t work its a camera job. still I`ll look on the bright side of life, its going to be another wet/sunny week but the weekend is also more of the same again oh same again, maybe its me but it ok having the rain for the veg plots, but for getting out there walking around the countryside is off the cards. is there a better way to find peace of mind walking round the countryside and Zeppelin playing!. Zeppelin 3 L O L ... on the Ipod/Mp3 are load with a great mixed up songs from various bands, but with the walking I find the bands Zep, Mule, Crowes, Earthless, Phish or any JAMBANDS . . . oh don`t play music at high volume, lucky me I`m going on holiday in weeks time. so lots of sightseeing and music. . .

ok yes right on . . . d`oh nightshift here I coming . . . still it helps pay's the bills

Part of life for all of us, the $$$ put food in the fridge and petrol the tank and keeps the woman and kids happy plus it keeps the tax man happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqK97av7I3s

thanks for what you have said about me, I do enjoy the forum its always great to chat about ZEPPELIN . . . to tell you the truth I`ll say that my

nightshift is better than the 6am/2pm 2pm/10pm to many bosses lol . . . great beatles song classic Taxman L O L . . . oooooooooh roll a long my two weeks holiday yeah yeah yeah two weeks no WORKING . . . hoping to go to a few record buying TRIP`S, lot`s of vinyl buying I`ll be a very happy vinyl junkie, ok lets hope when life is depressing that family, friends and music will help pull us through the darker times in our lives...

thanks for what you have said about me, I do enjoy the forum its always great to chat about ZEPPELIN . . . to tell you the truth I`ll say that my

nightshift is better than the 6am/2pm 2pm/10pm to many bosses lol . . . great beatles song classic Taxman L O L . . . oooooooooh roll a long my two weeks holiday yeah yeah yeah two weeks no WORKING . . . hoping to go to a few record buying TRIP`S, lot`s of vinyl buying I`ll be a very happy vinyl junkie, ok lets hope when life is depressing that family, friends and music will help pull us through the darker times in our lives...

There is a thread here on the Zep forum somewhere about used record stores, if you are planning on travelling it might be worth checking out. A number of us posted different places we bought stuff at all over the world. I'm actually thinking of taking pictures of different record shops going forward and posting it as well to give people an idea of what the places look like.

Archived