hi i`m geekfreak

geekfreak

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah its D.I.Y tasks here in geekfreak land bollocks... no wonder I wish I was going to work lol. no work no, been listening to the radiowell doing D.I.Y ... ffffffffffffffff**king hell roll along the end to the funking diy.

right it sunny and once I`ve been to the doctors its sitting in the garden with the :stereo: on, on, on and on... that's cool for me don`t now about the NEIGHBOURS they cannot have everything they would like . . . :peace:

I`ll possible upset someone with this but I`m a fan of the bands, Living Colour, Mother Love Bone, Blues Pills, Earthless, Heavy Blanket and The first three albums Almighty. . . if there are an others whom enjoy the music by these bands drop me a line or two lol ...

• 4 weeks later...

I`ll possible upset someone with this but I`m a fan of the bands, Living Colour, Mother Love Bone, Blues Pills, Earthless, Heavy Blanket and The first three albums Almighty. . . if there are an others whom enjoy the music by these bands drop me a line or two lol ...

Earthless are amazing (I will see them later this year)

Do yourself a favor and check out Monkey3 and Black Bombaim and Radar Men From The Moon.

You might like their vibe.

Archived