DEEP THINKING ABOUT

geekfreak

well I`m not a BUSYBODY, I`ve a wonderful life there are NO answers to the meaning of LIFE, I`m a member of the so called HUMAN RACE, I enjoy a great controversial challenging CONVERSATION, taking in all points of VIEW... please don't take any of this to heart its just I`m answering your post lipslikecherries!!!. you see I was under the impression that a forum topic

was so other people can add there view point yes ok . . . .

Quote:

Eve had us kick out of the GARDEN OF PARADISE . . .

Sorry to you lipslikecherries, you sound like a great deep thinker to me. keep add your reply`s coming . it is always better when someone takes the time to reply to the questions. I`ve seen topic on the forum with NO reply`s at all. that's sad. so join in just say which on your MIND when, where or whenever you like. that's the freedom of speech... maybe this is the wrong topic within this pages but what other forms of music do you listen too!. right now I`m listening to the tea party live in oz. I`m a deadhead too!!!. :threadjacked: I`m hoping we will be :friends: ?.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh what an absolute racist, none Christian BIGOT, I called him friend , what a

CHARLATAN . . . this is what really kills me within my inner circle of FRIENDS, a JUDAS . . . can I trust anyone. his vile points of whatever made me feel like

someone was ripping out my beating heart the ripples from this will have a dark an ghoulish shadow. I`m looking like a gargoyle without garrulous...

dear lord why oh why,

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh what an absolute racist, none Christian BIGOT, I called him friend , what a

CHARLATAN . . . this is what really kills me within my inner circle of FRIENDS, a JUDAS . . . can I trust anyone. his vile points of whatever made me feel like

someone was ripping out my beating heart the ripples from this will have a dark an ghoulish shadow. I`m looking like a gargoyle without garrulous...

dear lord why oh why,

a so call best buddy, no and very close best buddy as join the local bigots in BMP... out and out racist bigots, another buddy of many years told me he as always been a RACIST. . . so i`ve lost out to bigot he totally pulled the wool over my eyes. I feel hallow inside this is going to take a very, very, very long time to get over. I`ll be praying I`ll get back to still allowing people into my

inner circle of friends after this tough tragedian, I`ll find tranquillity in a transcendental plane through cosmic music, which is what I`m doing right now and surfing the net too!. tomorrow I`m cheering my wonderful wife as she is doing the race for life... she is a bright light in a otherwise WORLD OF ????. still will need to get my fist back in the AIR. :console2::toast:

today I`ve been doing gardening cutting down trees, once I`d finished it was off to the hi-fi and drift away to the freaking, psychedelic, blues, Sabbath riff`s by Blues Pills, Samsara Blues Experiment and Earthless . . . oh yeah tranquillity cosmos the three bands do enjoy a jamming song or ten. . . are well back to the rat race Monday 02/06/14 ... phew d`oh working for the man!. wish there was a cosmos where had ££££££$$$$$$ but no WORK. . . but as there isn`t it hi ho hi ho its off to work we go . . .

a so call best buddy, no and very close best buddy as join the local bigots in BMP... out and out racist bigots, another buddy of many years told me he as always been a RACIST. . . so i`ve lost out to bigot he totally pulled the wool over my eyes. I feel hallow inside this is going to take a very, very, very long time to get over. I`ll be praying I`ll get back to still allowing people into my

inner circle of friends after this tough tragedian, I`ll find tranquillity in a transcendental plane through cosmic music, which is what I`m doing right now and surfing the net too!. tomorrow I`m cheering my wonderful wife as she is doing the race for life... she is a bright light in a otherwise WORLD OF ????. still will need to get my fist back in the AIR. :console2::toast:

That is awful geekfreak! Obviously your friend is just confused. That is too bad. :( :( And you must have a lovely wife. :)

Keep your fist up! :drinks:

`75 was the year I was in my three year of high school, add to that. I discovered Zeppelin and other musical forms, there where some downsides too!, but that's the trouble with adolescent, farther passing away add the above start at high school. which fuelled my passion for hiding away into the inner self, these fuelled passions are music, journal, spiritual, peace, literature, protesting, fantasy/myths, journey through Armageddon/life, life on autopilot sometimes, acne, billy no mates, geek, sci-fi/hammer house of horrors/Addams family/the musters/sport(watchin`)... adolescents sucks . . . where did all this looking backwards. seeing an old photo than find in school reports than remembering all the crap!. the only positives to come out of all the crap was/is music/literature/peace. oh the television shows of my teenage years the Muppets/Addams Family/Musters/all Sci-fi, I`ve been a loner for so long. I can count on my hand the greatest friends in the cosmos, well but one . . . Life, Love, Peace and Understanding are my rules in the cosmos world of geekfreak . . . oh the one thing I nearly forgot was my family pet name Joker69 . . . maybe next time I`ll tell you why oh why JOKER69!!!!. oooooooooooooooooooooh I cannot wait for my holiday in the meantime I`ll be picking up my copies of the first three Led Zeppelin Vinyl`s i ii & iii oh yeah that's so so so so cooooooooooooooooooooooool, Zeppelin and Vinyl. fuel for geekfreaks soul yer!. i now that's why i`m trying to look for friends on the forum, deeply needing to find fellow human beings to become friends....

p.s LOVE is so BEAUTIFUL thing... lipslikecherries

Get out in the real world and meet people and be a friend, join a good church and give of yourself and you might see how that helps your depression, you mention faith and Christ but still wonder about life after the grave and whether there's life on other planets, stop reading philosophy self help books and cry out to your maker, stop beating yourself up about world peace, it's not for you to solve, wanting it is noble and you can have an impact in your community by spreading goodwill to even those who might not deserve it, don't wanna upset ya bro but get real!

Love in Christ!

Get out in the real world and meet people and be a friend, join a good church and give of yourself and you might see how that helps your depression, you mention faith and Christ but still wonder about life after the grave and whether there's life on other planets, stop reading philosophy self help books and cry out to your maker, stop beating yourself up about world peace, it's not for you to solve, wanting it is noble and you can have an impact in your community by spreading goodwill to even those who might not deserve it, don't wanna upset ya bro but get real!

Love in Christ!

Zeppdawg;

I like the dude; he is positive and brings a smile. We are all fucked up people just trying to get through each day. He brings certain energy to the forum which is uplifting. Hope whoever he is that he sticks around for a while.

Back to the topic at hand around deep thoughts, GIANT PLANET discovered:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/06/03/nasas-kepler-spacecraft-discovers-mega-earth-giant-rocky-planet-that-makes-case-for-life-on-other-worlds/

Edited by Charles J. White

Zeppdawg;

I like the dude; he is positive and brings a smile. We are all fucked up people just trying to get through each day. He brings certain energy to the forum which is uplifting. Hope whoever he is that he sticks around for a while.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/06/03/nasas-kepler-spacecraft-discovers-mega-earth-giant-rocky-planet-that-makes-case-for-life-on-other-worlds/

I also like his attitude of "speak your mind " .... too much of others squashing peoples points of view on here .... opinions wont always be the same..... my advice would actually be the opposite of Zepdawgs - I'd say get as far away from churches as possible! :)

I heard about that giant planet discovery - very cool! :)

Love in Christ!

I've gone to church and also to Religious Studies tutors when things have got really bad for me and, to be honest, it wasn't much help. In fact, the lack of empathy they showed was quite surprising. It made me realise people don't really want to ''reach out to the community'' and help those in need, or at least not in my community. Never mind, I suppose I could always carry on seeing my psychologist for 100 quid/session a week...

As someone who is looking for the ''answers'' to life, death and all the rest, these experiences left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.

I also like his attitude of "speak your mind " .... too much of others squashing peoples points of view on here .... opinions wont always be the same..... my advice would actually be the opposite of Zepdawgs - I'd say get as far away from churches as possible! :)

I couldn't agree more with that advice! :thumbsup:

Love in Christ!

Anyone who goes out into the real world soon realizes that it generally isn't a pleasant place! If you are a Christian you already know this from Christ's words! And I don't think geekfreak is beating himself up over world peace. We all have an obligation to our fellow man to be good people and to fight for love and truth!

Zeppdawg;

I agree! Geekfreak is deep. I like him a lot too! And your link tells me that I must be lost! :lol: Help!

:goodpost:

I like geekfreak's attitude too!

I have never been to church. I listen to my heart!

`75 was the year I was in my three year of high school, add to that. I discovered Zeppelin and other musical forms, there where some downsides too!, but that's the trouble with adolescent, farther passing away add the above start at high school. which fuelled my passion for hiding away into the inner self, these fuelled passions are music, journal, spiritual, peace, literature, protesting, fantasy/myths, journey through Armageddon/life, life on autopilot sometimes, acne, billy no mates, geek, sci-fi/hammer house of horrors/Addams family/the musters/sport(watchin`)... adolescents sucks . . . where did all this looking backwards. seeing an old photo than find in school reports than remembering all the crap!. the only positives to come out of all the crap was/is music/literature/peace. oh the television shows of my teenage years the Muppets/Addams Family/Musters/all Sci-fi, I`ve been a loner for so long. I can count on my hand the greatest friends in the cosmos, well but one . . . Life, Love, Peace and Understanding are my rules in the cosmos world of geekfreak . . . oh the one thing I nearly forgot was my family pet name Joker69 . . . maybe next time I`ll tell you why oh why JOKER69!!!!. oooooooooooooooooooooh I cannot wait for my holiday in the meantime I`ll be picking up my copies of the first three Led Zeppelin Vinyl`s i ii & iii oh yeah that's so so so so cooooooooooooooooooooooool, Zeppelin and Vinyl. fuel for geekfreaks soul yer!. i now that's why i`m trying to look for friends on the forum, deeply needing to find fellow human beings to become friends....

p.s LOVE is so BEAUTIFUL thing... lipslikecherries

I am a human being! Let's be friends geekfreak!

:toast:

Anyone who goes out into the real world soon realizes that it generally isn't a pleasant place! If you are a Christian you already know this from Christ's words! And I don't think geekfreak is beating himself up over world peace. We all have an obligation to our fellow man to be good people and to fight for love and truth!

Which words of christ are these?......"An eye for an eye" perhaps, I agree that we all owe it to ourselves and to our fellow humans, but don't give me any of that JC bollocks,who can believe the "alleged" words of someone who was born on the same day every year (according to christians it's December 25th,) but strangely enough he dies on a different day every year, now that really is a MIRACLE.

Hi Plantpothead! It was Zepdawg that brought Christ into the conversation, not me. You have misunderstood the purpose of my mentioning Christ's words. For the sake of not offending someone's religious beliefs and teachings (because I probably would!) I will not say anymore here. I'm not the kind of person to force my thoughts on religion or God down anybody's throat. It's a personal thing. If you feel you really need to discuss Christians, the Bible and Jesus Christ with someone who hasn't spent time in church then you are more than welcome to private message me. :) :)

Hi Plantpothead! It was Zepdawg that brought Christ into the conversation, not me. You have misunderstood the purpose of my mentioning Christ's words. For the sake of not offending someone's religious beliefs and teachings (because I probably would!) I will not say anymore here. I'm not the kind of person to force my thoughts on religion or God down anybody's throat. It's a personal thing. If you feel you really need to discuss Christians, the Bible and Jesus Christ with someone who hasn't spent time in church then you are more than welcome to private message me. :) :)

Don't get me wrong I don't mean to offend anyone, I have my own views, I was brought up as a Catholic and I had religion beaten into me at school from the ages of 5-10.I had to go to mass twice a day on Sunday AND every Friday. It just doesn't work for me when people recommend to put ones faith in the Lord,I don't believe any of it, if there was a superior being overseeing us, they certainly wouldn't let things carry on as they are.So no offence lipslikecherries (GREAT NAME BY THE WAY!!)