DEEP THINKING ABOUT

geekfreak

Tracks & Paperbacks gone, Tracks gone, The Paperchase gone, Sam The Record Man gone, friend of mine who started Taz Records is no longer with us and J.W Doull moved. While I was sitting on the deck listening to music today, I realized that all of the things I love as a kid are no longer with me. Fuck getting old sucks sometimes. I have been bouncing around between Ottawa and Halifax all summer and think we just might stay in Ottawa full time now.

• 3 weeks later...
  1. the rip tides of life!
  2. being weird is cool!
  3. hate is a fear of not knowing the thing you hate!
  4. fill the world with music its better than c n n!
  5. bollocks to the idiots!
  6. be yourself!
  7. what`s the part of fuck off don't you get!
  8. Me, I and Mine!
  9. today was the day you where worrying about yesterday!
  10. bollocks to the lot of them!
  11. signs!  
  12.  tune in drop out!                                                                             9e09b5351c56d1ee331c9f1ddfbefe64.jpg

6 hours ago, geekfreak said:
  1. the rip tides of life!
  2. being weird is cool!
  3. hate is a fear of not knowing the thing you hate!
  4. fill the world with music its better than c n n!
  5. bollocks to the idiots!
  6. be yourself!
  7. what`s the part of fuck off don't you get!
  8. Me, I and Mine!
  9. today was the day you where worrying about yesterday!
  10. bollocks to the lot of them!
  11. signs!  
  12.  tune in drop out!                                                                             9e09b5351c56d1ee331c9f1ddfbefe64.jpg

Hey geekfreak, long time no see on the board.

• 4 weeks later...

bleeding have I haven't I gotten employment? unsure due to lack of ????? why oh why couldn't the production manager clearly state ya or na! must be me I must`ve not heard the spoken words lol...

realities totally SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben-Folds-Five-Fraggles.jpg

tomorrow is the day you where worrying about today? seemingly underrated in the image of the idiots whom masked there so called friendship has a wolf in sheep`s clothing, two legged rat none more so than this stupid mother***er! Christ I hate this one mostly because he`s also a family member too! also been on a more happier part of buying cd`s and vinyl`s magical....51v2QmOSSfL._SS500_PJStripe-Robin-Large,TopLeft,0,0.jpg51Q5M0snZxL._SX425_PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg51q3a8nxCaL._SX425_PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg51qHXUTO4FL._SS500.jpg61PFxpRj55L._SX425_PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg51cBJ+6kapL._PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg816gUU1XuyL._SX425_.jpg9e09b5351c56d1ee331c9f1ddfbefe64.jpg51-rXPMlCML.jpg

41-PrgHvicL._SX425_PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg

43 minutes ago, geekfreak said:

tomorrow is the day you where worrying about today? seemingly underrated in the image of the idiots whom masked there so called friendship has a wolf in sheep`s clothing, two legged rat none more so than this stupid mother***er! Christ I hate this one mostly because he`s also a family member too! also been on a more happier part of buying cd`s and vinyl`s magical....51v2QmOSSfL._SS500_PJStripe-Robin-Large,TopLeft,0,0.jpg51Q5M0snZxL._SX425_PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg51q3a8nxCaL._SX425_PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg51qHXUTO4FL._SS500.jpg61PFxpRj55L._SX425_PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg51cBJ+6kapL._PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg816gUU1XuyL._SX425_.jpg9e09b5351c56d1ee331c9f1ddfbefe64.jpg51-rXPMlCML.jpg

41-PrgHvicL._SX425_PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg

The Kate Bush is good, really good, you should check out the rest of her stuff - class act 

welcome to my own inner madness, boredom, gibberish outlet of all the reality has thrown my way lately has of 11/11/2016  no employment  so its having to apply for jobseekers allowance  so much bullshit plus sending out the old  cv  to  employers  lol...there  isn't an absolute friendships  which seem to stay close hasn't been able to  hold on due to other issues going on around your own cosmos at the time...one truly  amazingly awesome friend hasn't let me down through out my life so far " MUSIC"   which is a safe place to take the time out ...a little question can a meatlhead be a music genres freak! or is they`ll forever be just metal! there`s never will nearly never you`ll  only like one style of music to me....

On 14.11.2016 at 6:33 AM, geekfreak said:

welcome to my own inner madness, boredom, gibberish outlet of all the reality has thrown my way lately has of 11/11/2016  no employment  so its having to apply for jobseekers allowance  so much bullshit plus sending out the old  cv  to  employers  lol...there  isn't an absolute friendships  which seem to stay close hasn't been able to  hold on due to other issues going on around your own cosmos at the time...one truly  amazingly awesome friend hasn't let me down through out my life so far " MUSIC"   which is a safe place to take the time out ...a little question can a meatlhead be a music genres freak! or is they`ll forever be just metal! there`s never will nearly never you`ll  only like one style of music to me....

Well....I just got turned down at a job interview (which was a job that just pays better that the one I have).....due to being too extravagant. I can almost take it as a compliment.

9 minutes ago, reswati said:

Well....I just got turned down at a job interview (which was a job that just pays better that the one I have).....due to being too extravagant. I can almost take it as a compliment.

well life sucks sometimes...has I always say  sometimes you`ve just gotten to say SHIT!!! I`ve been through the wars of unwanted its normal compliment or NOT, do you really care. has I`m a little unsure if your taking the piss or not. but then do I care................NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I just made a friend with someone this week in New Orleans which was cool - and it happened because of LinkedIn. Here is where things get sad, I walked back to the hotel and my new friend looked down and his eyes were watering. His friend was killed in broad daylight in a road rage incident - a guy just took out a pistol and shot his friend. The whole thing has me freaked out a bit. I don't understand the need that some people have for a pistol especially when clearly they are very very angry. What kind of person and society just lets people shoot other people over road rage and it is just life as usual?

Edited by Clinton P. Desveaux

5 hours ago, Clinton P. Desveaux said:

What kind of person and society just lets people shoot other people over road rage and it is just life as usual?

You must be new to the planet.  Welcome!

Please enjoy our wide selection of violent tv, violent movies, violent video games, NRA literature, varied cheeses, and our extensive library documenting the Earth's long violent history.

Enjoy your visit and if you decide to stay, make yourself at home. But whatever you do, don't underestimate how many guns your angry neighbor has stockpiled in his basement.

Thinking of war and it's place throughout the history of the human species. Could the human race exist without? I use the photo below with its caption only because of it's date in history. There are no nations that I can think of with blood free hands, it's a part of our nature, woven into the fabric of our DNA.

Sailors stand among wrecked airplanes at Ford Island Naval Air Station as they watch the explosion of the USS Shaw in the background, during the Japanese surprise attack on Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, December 7, 1941.

main_600-2.jpg

Edited by zepscoda

• 1 month later...

13 Freaky Facts About Friday the 13th

By Live Science Staff | July 13, 2012 08:42am ET

Does Friday the 13th freak you out? If so, hold on to your rabbit's foot extra tight, because there are three of these supposedly unlucky dates in 2012, though perhaps luckily, this Friday (July 13) is the last of them. Though, there's always some fear to be had next year, 2013.

Read on for 13 strange facts about this day of superstition.

1. The year 2012 was a special one for Friday the 13ths: There are three of them: Jan. 13, April 13 and July 13. The freaky thing? The dates fall exactly 13 weeks apart. That hasn't happened since 1984.

2. If that scares you, you may have paraskavedekatriaphobia (also known as friggatriskaidekaphobia). Those are the scientific terms for fear of Friday the 13th. Triskaidekaphobia is fear of the number 13.

3. It's not clear when or why Friday the 13th became associated with bad luck. The association may be biblical, given that the 13th guest at the Last Supper betrayed Jesus. His crucifixion was the next day, apparently a Friday. Or maybe 13 suffers from coming after the more-pleasing number 12, which gets to number the months, the days of Christmas and even the eggs in a dozen. (There are also 12 signs of the zodiac, 12 gods of Olympus, 12 labors of Hercules, 12 tribes of Israel and 12 apostles of Jesus.)

4. Whatever the reason, fear of 13 has spread far and wide: Hotels and hospitals often skip the 13th floor, and even airports quietly omit gate 13 sometimes.

5. The next year in which we'll have three Friday the 13ths is 2015. They'll fall in February, March and November.

6. If you think your Friday the 13th is likely to be bad, be glad you aren't a 14th-century Knight Templar. On Oct. 13, 1307, officers of King Philip IV of France raided the homes of thousands of these Crusades warriors, imprisoning them on charges of illegal activities. Though the charges weren't proven, more than a hundred died of terrible torture, according to "Tales of the Knights Templar" (Warner Books, 1995).

7. Fittingly, director of psychological thrillers Alfred Hitchcock was born on the 13th — Friday, Aug. 13, 1999, would have been his 100th birthday. Perhaps aptly titled "Number 13," a film that was supposed to be Hitchcock's directorial debut never made it past the first few scenes and was shut down due to financial problems. He allegedly said the film wasn't very interesting. (Meanwhile, Fidel Castro was born on Friday the 13th, in August 1926.)

8. Why does the Friday the 13th superstition stick so firmly in our minds? According to Thomas Gilovich, who chairs the department of psychology at Cornell University, our brains are almost too good at making associations.

"If anything bad happens to you on Friday the 13th, the two will be forever associated in your mind, and all those uneventful days in which the 13th fell on a Friday will be ignored," Gilovich said in a statement. [13 Superstitions & Traditions Explained]

9. For pagans, 13 is actually a lucky number. It corresponds with the number of full moons in a year.

10. President Franklin D. Roosevelt is said to have avoided travel on the 13th day of any month, and would never host 13 guests at a meal. Napoleon and President Herbert Hoover were also triskaidekaphobic, with an abnormal fear of the number 13.

11. Mark Twain once was the 13th guest at a dinner party. A friend warned him not to go. "It was bad luck," Twain later told the friend. "They only had food for 12." Superstitious diners in Paris can hire a quatorzieme, or professional 14th guest. [13 Odd Occurrences on Friday the 13th]

12. Stock broker and author Thomas W. Lawson, in his 1907 novel "Friday the Thirteenth," wrote of a stockbroker's attempts to take down Wall Street on the unluckiest day of the month. Reportedly, stock brokers after this were as unlikely to buy or sell stocks on this unlucky day as they were to walk under a ladder, according to accounts of a 1925 New York Times article.

13. This fear of Friday the 13th can be serious business, according to the Stress Management Center and Phobia Institute in Asheville, N.C., which, among other things, offers therapy to help people overcome their fear of the freaky friday. Their estimates suggest hundreds of millions of dollars, up to $900 million are lost due to people's fear of flying or doing the business as usual that day, though that number isn't backed up with other estimates.

argh! the missed rights of my own minds thoughts aren't easier dealing with unless your short of answers to the overload of questions from within the minds path! but then again seems some where`s the beginnings or  ends aren't clearer there always slipping just under the radar not the pass of normalness for which isn't always the greatest ways of becoming normal but if  there is or isn't normal being normal...twice to fore! call of mixed up freak oooooooooooooh! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! see yous around ways oops!