Super Deluxe Box Sets booklets

Paul

I've been trying to find out if the booklets in each of the super deluxe sets will be totally unique to that record, or are they putting the same book in each set. This will be a huge deciding factor on which format of the reissues that I buy. Does anyone have that info..Thanks

• Administrators

I've been trying to find out if the booklets in each of the super deluxe sets will be totally unique to that record, or are they putting the same book in each set. This will be a huge deciding factor on which format of the reissues that I buy. Does anyone have that info..Thanks

They are unique books for each box set.

This is one of the biggest reasons why I am purchasing the super deluxe sets in the first place. I am viewing it as a family heirloom kinda thing - for Walter Jr. to enjoy also. Plus the prints....this is just so EPIC! :yesnod:

This is one of the biggest reasons why I am purchasing the super deluxe sets in the first place. I am viewing it as a family heirloom kinda thing - for Walter Jr. to enjoy also. Plus the prints....this is just so EPIC! :yesnod:

+1 :yesnod:

Archived