What #'s of the limited edition numbered super deluxe box sets did you get?

luvlz2

I thought it would be interesting to see what numbers you all are getting if you are getting the Led Zeppelin super deluxe numbered box sets, post your numbers here. And if you did not get one that was numbered let us know too.

Edited by luvlz2

I only have Zep I and II SDs so far.

I: 29768

II: 29182

Probably, didn't matter when you ordered them as I ordered mine the first day they were available on Amazon. Will let you know, what I get for Zep III.

I - 07754

II - 28532

lll- 29734

Since they arrived yesterday while I was at work, all I have done is open them last night. I haven't had a chance to open the CDs yet.

Edited by aen27

First time poster here!

Led Zeppelin - 29730

Led Zeppelin II - 8214

Led Zeppelin III - waiting for delivery :(

I'm surprised I got numbered ones - I ordered from Amazon May 5th.

Welcome to the forum LJ5S8! :welcome2: Always good to have more Zep fans! Lot of new additions here that last several days with the box sets coming out! Hope you will be a great contributor and not a troll! We have enough of them here already!

Finally two of them arrived :yay: and the post office called me today (it's a small post office) and they asked me if I ordered anything from Led Zeppelin again (lol) they have my III and I will picking that up tomorrow AM. How two of them got shipped direct and one through the post office is beyond me as I ordered them all together! :blink:

Led Zeppelin - 15435

Led Zeppelin II - 679

Led Zeppelin III - picking up tomorrow

First time poster here!

Led Zeppelin - 29730

Led Zeppelin II - 8214

Led Zeppelin III - waiting for delivery :(

I'm surprised I got numbered ones - I ordered from Amazon May 5th.

Welcome to the board! Thanks for posting your numbers for us!

Finally two of them arrived :yay: and the post office called me today (it's a small post office) and they asked me if I ordered anything from Led Zeppelin again (lol) they have my III and I will picking that up tomorrow AM. How two of them got shipped direct and one through the post office is beyond me as I ordered them all together! :blink:

Led Zeppelin - 15435

Led Zeppelin II - 679

Led Zeppelin III - picking up tomorrow

679! Nice job Deborah, you got the lowest number I have seen so far!

Same as Deborah J, I received two SDBS today...YAY!!! Ordered all three on March 13 from amazon US. Today's shipment was delivered by FedEx. III was shipped via US postal service (not sure why they were split) and I'm hoping it's sitting at the post office as it was supposed to arrive today and the amazon status shows that the delivery has been completed.

Led Zeppelin - 22125

Led Zeppelin II - 26542

Led Zeppelin III - ??

Time to go have a listen!!

^Thanks luvlz2. I got lucky again:-). Picked up III today, so now:

Led Zeppelin - 15435

Led Zeppelin II - 679

Led Zeppelin III - 653

Ddladner, I know, it was crazy as they were all ordered at the same time with shipment the same. I was delighted to get them so early as Amazon had sent me emails that two of them may not arrive until the 16th. So this weekend I plan on listening to the LZ I Vinyl with real headphones and then listen to the original album to see the difference back to back. :stereo:

The packaging is amazing!

Congrats, DeborahJ! You really did get lucky, 653 is amazing. I'd love to hear your critique of the original vs the remastered.

I'm still waiting to hear from Amazon about my Led Zeppelin III. :( I'm going to have to muster all the strength I have to wait for Amazon and not rush out to a record store to see if they have one.................someone needs to take my car keys away :)

Just picked up III from the post office and final numbers are:

Led Zeppelin - 22125

Led Zeppelin II - 26542

Led Zeppelin III - 4057

WOW, Deborah J, you got really great numbers!! I am so excited about having III in my hands finally! I cannot wait to get this on the turntable and start exploring the contents of this beautiful box. :)

^Thanks luvlz2. I got lucky again:-). Picked up III today, so now:

Led Zeppelin - 15435

Led Zeppelin II - 679

Led Zeppelin III - 653

Ddladner, I know, it was crazy as they were all ordered at the same time with shipment the same. I was delighted to get them so early as Amazon had sent me emails that two of them may not arrive until the 16th. So this weekend I plan on listening to the LZ I Vinyl with real headphones and then listen to the original album to see the difference back to back. :stereo:

The packaging is amazing!

Glad you finally got your box sets! Great numbers. Strange how Zep III was shipped separately on many of these orders as mine was too! Well at least you have all three now! Time to take them all in!