Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
IzzyBlues

Video Game Music

So, does anyone else here love listening to video game music? I have a serious passion for it.

These are some of my favorites from different games.

I love it. Some of my favorite video game music comes from the Diablo series and Streets of Rage

Some of my all-time favourite music has been from videogames. I've been playing games since the early-90s, and the music -- from consoles as early as the Sega Master System and the SNES through to the current generation -- has always been a huge part of my enjoyment. Top of the list is Jeremy Soule, followed by Marty O'Donnell, and then anything put out under the Rockstar name.

Edited by Melcórë

Have to get my copy of GTA IV back and replay that and the newest entry -- both amazing games, really, with perfect soundtracks.

Red Dead for me, is the finest single player game i've ever played. And the music has a lot to do with that. The score itself is phenomonal. And the part where you ride to Mexico and Jose Gonzales's Far Away starts to play. Wow.

Edited by FunkyPhantom

I never got into video games, when I was young I had friends who played Pong, Atari, Colecovision, and Intelivision but I never got it. Not sure why, but I always preferred just listening to music or strumming my guitar or just riding my bicycle.

Red Dead for me, is the finest single player game i've ever played. And the music has a lot to do with that. The score itself is phenomonal. And the part where you ride to Mexico and Jose Gonzales's Far Away starts to play. Wow.

RDR is killer too, a close second for me.

one of my sons is really into video game music. Some of it sounds pretty cool. lots of different things. he seems to like some of the classical sounding stuff, and also some techno-sounding stuff.

I'm a big fan of Video game music. before i got into music by Bands and artists, all I ever listened to was Video game music. Music from Zelda, Castlevania, Mario and others. Mainly it was NES and SNES music. here's some of my favorites that I still listen to today:

Also, not video game music, but I did find this: 

40 minutes ago, Stairway is NOT stolen said:

I'm a big fan of Video game music. before i got into music by Bands and artists, all I ever listened to was Video game music. Music from Zelda, Castlevania, Mario and others. Mainly it was NES and SNES music. here's some of my favorites that I still listen to today:

Also, not video game music, but I did find this: 

I finally got around to beating Ocarina, glad I did, good game. 

This thread is clogged

Posted (edited)

Does anyone remember and could tell me the name of a band from the 80s who had a cheesy music video that I think was called "Video Games"? I tried to google it but could not find anything. It was a guy band and in the video they move their fingers like they are playing a video game. The lyrics of the song, one of the singers/background singers keeps going "bidi-bidi-bidi-bidi" (like a video game) and then the main lyric "Video Games".

If I remember the band did not like it afterwards and wanted it gone. The music video seems to have vanished completely. I know somebody has to remember this song from the 80s...

Edited by luvlz2

SEGA CD "ROAD RASH" MUSIC AND VIDEOS

8 minutes ago, The Rover said:

SEGA CD "ROAD RASH" MUSIC AND VIDEOS

:goodpost:

I knew there had to be a few more gamers here. 

On 6/20/2016 at 5:49 PM, Sathington Willoughby said:

Oh, and Stage 5 in Castlevania is a bitch, I finally had to cave and use the holy water spam on Death. Still haven't beaten Dracula. :wall:

:rolleyes:

I have since beaten CV, on New Game Plus, no less. Take that, old me.