New to forum

Ddavid

Hello,

New to the forum, just discovered it and I am glad I found a community with the same music tastes as me! I am 17 from the US and I have been listening to Led Zeppelin since I was a baby and got serious into their music in about middle school. My father introduced them to me when I was young, he is as big as a fan as I am!

Hello,

New to the forum, just discovered it and I am glad I found a community with the same music tastes as me! I am 17 from the US and I have been listening to Led Zeppelin since I was a baby and got serious into their music in about middle school. My father introduced them to me when I was young, he is as big as a fan as I am!

Welcome Ddavid! There is lots to learn here about Led Zeppelin and discussions about other types of music as well. Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Hi! I'm also new here and just noticed how much my story of discovering Led Zeppelin is similar to yours! I was also brought up with Led Zeppelin but became a die-hard fan just two years ago. And my father is as much interested as i am, too!

Archived