"Nurses do it better"

townsey

May I add that we, French people, have always said that "We do it better". It can be sex, cooking, fashion and alot of others things !!! :-)

Have à good day.

Then it follows that French nurses are the apex...the crème de la crème.

Bumper stickers here in the UK ? an extremely rare site indeed, usually only seen on the car of some half brained boy racer. In fact I can't recall seeing a bumper sticker of any kind for a long time, it's just not the done thing here.

I saw one today for Huddersfield Town FC. :)

May I add that we, French people, have always said that "We do it better". It can be sex, cooking, fashion and alot of others things !!! :-)

Have à good day.

The French do seem superior in many respects...in cooking, fashion, cinema, and...well...they did produce Bardot, Deneuve and many others... Edited by Pagefan55

Yes, a very common site in the '70s was the "__________s Do It Better" bumper sticker. There was also the "I Brake For _________s" stickers and the ever popular "One Way" Christian stickers.

The one on my '59 Chevy said "I Brake for Hallucinations", no wonder I got pulled over so much!

• 1 year later...

^ Probably someone here could correlate the date of Plant's picture with the time of his son being hospitalized? But it's obviously a sexual slogan, and would be poor choice of Plant to thank them in this manner - or worse, have had relations with one of the nurses who cared for his son.

Not so good at wars though...

Well, if it wasn't for Charles Martel all of Europe would most likely be islamic. Imagine if Europe was like iran and pakistan since 732 AD. The world would be completely different....and goats would be very scared.

^ Probably someone here could correlate the date of Plant's picture with the time of his son being hospitalized? But it's obviously a sexual slogan, and would be poor choice of Plant to thank them in this manner - or worse, have had relations with one of the nurses who cared for his son.

At the time Plant wore the shirt in Oakland he had no idea his son was even sick much less in hospital. Plant did not find out about his sons condition until he arrived on New Orleans I believe. Just your typical 70's sexual innuendo phrase on a t-shirt, nothing more.

Edited by IpMan

Quite a bit of scary stuff in the last few posts of some!

1. Robert did not know about his son at this point and it could only be related to his injuries in the car accident and

how he migth have been undercared by nurses!

2. Sex is connected to death!? Sex can be connected to just about anything, so who is writing this kind of strange sensations!?

3. in these countries, the situations don't have much to do with islam, they are just underdeveloped in certain ways and europe has  alot of bad things happening to!

• 5 months later...

I'd like to add another fact... Plant was then married to a nurse, Maureen. They were married from 1968-83 and had 3 children.  It could have been, both a sexual innuendo and a nod to his wife. ;)