1. Get Off Of My Cloud

2. It's Only Rock'n'Roll

3. Tumbling Dice

4. Wild Horses

5. Emotional Rescue

6. Doom and Gloom

7. Bitch (winner song choice)

8. Honky Tonk Women

9. Slipping Away (Keith, with Mick Taylor)

10. Before They Make Me Run (Keith)

11. Midnight Rambler (with Mick Taylor)

12. Miss You

13. Paint it Black

14. Gimme Shelter

15. Start Me Up

16. Brown Sugar

17. Jumpin' Jack Flash

18. Sympathy for the Devil

19. You Can't Always Get What You Want (with 'The Senzoku Freshman Singers')

20. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (with Mick Taylor)

Not bad. Nice that Mick Taylor got to play with Keef on his "Slipping Away", although why they don't let Taylor play on "Gimmie Shelter" is mystifying. I still say L.A. got the best Stones show of the past 30-some-odd years last year when they added both "Sway" and "Can't You Hear Me Knocking" to the set with Mick Taylor.

This from Mick Jagger just a few moments ago:

I am still struggling to understand how my lover and best friend could end her life in this tragic way.

We spent many wonderful years together and had made a great life for ourselves.

She had great presence and her talent was much admired, not least by me.

I have been touched by the tributes that people have paid to her, and also the personal messages of support that I have received.

I will never forget her,
Mick

Very sad for Mick. In a world where it is tough to find a true love/friend to share your life with, how devastating must it be to lose them - no matter what the cause. Thoughts have been with him since I read the news yesterday.

RIP Ms. Scott.

THE ROLLING STONES CALL OFF THEIR TOUR OF AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND

The Rolling Stones are deeply sorry and disappointed to announce the postponement of the rest of their 14 ON FIRE tour of Australia and New Zealand following the death of L’Wren Scott.

Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood wish to thank all of their fans for their support at this difficult time and hope that they will fully understand the reason for this announcement.

The Rolling Stones are planning to reschedule these postponed shows at a later date.

The postponed shows are:

Perth Arena – 19 March – postponed

Adelaide Oval – 22 March – postponed

Sydney Allphones Arena – 25 March – postponed

Melbourne Rod Laver Arena – 28 March – postponed

Macedon Ranges Hanging Rock – 30 March – postponed

Brisbane Entertainment Centre – 2 April – postponed

Auckland Mt Smart Stadium – 5 April – postponed

Australia/New Zealand promoters ask ticket holders to please hold on to their tickets until further notice. A new schedule of dates is presently being worked on and will be advised as soon as possible. Information will be made available via rollingstones.com and frontiertouring.com as soon as available.

Very surprised that Mick Jagger wanted L'Wren Scott buried here in Hollywood. Hollywood Forever Cemetery was on complete lockdown Tuesday, so I knew something was up and called a friend who works there and she told me it was for Ms. Scott's funeral. I was momentarily speechless. I thought New York, London or Utah would be the likely resting place.

Very surprised that Mick Jagger wanted L'Wren Scott buried here in Hollywood. Hollywood Forever Cemetery was on complete lockdown Tuesday, so I knew something was up and called a friend who works there and she told me it was for Ms. Scott's funeral. I was momentarily speechless. I thought New York, London or Utah would be the likely resting place.

While she was alive L'Wren was at her happiest in Southern California.

• 1 month later...

This was on NBC's Nightly News today:

This will either make you feel young or old but think about what it means for Mick Jagger, he's now a great grandfather, his 21 year old granddaughter gave birth to a baby girl today. Jagger, who is 70 is also about to become a grandfather again soon.

The Rolling Stones are back on the road after the brief suspension of the tour because of L'Wren Scott's passing. They had a special guest at their "Rock in Rio" Lisbon performance this past Thursday.

https://music.yahoo.com/blogs/live/the-rolling-stones-jam-with-bruce-springsteen--play-for-bill-clinton-at-rock-in-rio-lisbon-030645621.html