Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Virginia

Binge Watching favorites (TV)

82 posts in this topic

Mr. Robot on USA is my new obsession show.  Brilliant show! Now in the 2nd season. 

Just finished "Nurse Jackie".  I was working overseas and never even heard of the show till last month.  Any show that can make me laugh out loud is highly recommended by me!  Definitely binge-worthy, especially since episodes are only 30 minutes long!

Doing another run through The West Wing, following along with Joshua Malina and Hrishikesh Hirway's podcast, "The West Wing Weekly". This is very cool if you haven't heard of it yet; they are working through the entire series, covering an episode each Wednesday; talking with cast and crew. They've just finished the last episode of Season 1.

Here's a link to the podcast:

http://thewestwingweekly.com/about/

The cast and crew apparently still do appearances together from time to time; they have included some other related stuff on the website.

Just done "Sons of Anarchy" all seven seasons, entertaining  in the early seasons maybe but seasons five, six and seven are complete and utter garbage, shockingly disturbing and way over the top...

The League. Funny as Hell! Just two episodes left to watch. Love Netflix!

Started watching "The Zoo" on Netflix, after four and a half episodes I've had enough, what a pile of shit..