What's your Desktop Wallpaper?

Stairway is NOT stolen

2 hours ago, chef free said:

Waters and Lynch.jpg

1 hour ago, ForEvermore said:

I'm assuming that's you with a young David Lynch? Where was that taken (besides in front of a Bob's Big Boy, that is...)?

8 minutes ago, chef free said:

That's not me, it's someone much more famous...

Yes - I just got it, I think. Is that a very young John Waters with a very young David Lynch?

Were they discussing teaming up and making the all-time most bizarre film ever? :lol:

Wow...well, they would have to be fans of each other's work. Along with Darren Aronofsky, these two have made me the most uncomfortable (not in a bad way, just in ways I couldn't have predicted in advance) just by watching virtually any of their films.

That is a very cool desktop. B)

54 minutes ago, ForEvermore said:

Yes - I just got it, I think. Is that a very young John Waters with a very young David Lynch?

Were they discussing teaming up and making the all-time most bizarre film ever? :lol:

Wow...well, they would have to be fans of each other's work. Along with Darren Aronofsky, these two have made me the most uncomfortable (not in a bad way, just in ways I couldn't have predicted in advance) just by watching virtually any of their films.

That is a very cool desktop. B)

I really like those kind of pictures, the "those two together?" kind. It's become a tradition to use them as my desktop background here are a few:

dalai-lama-and-mr-rogers.jpg

Jimi and spock.jpg

1 hour ago, chef free said:

I really like those kind of pictures, the "those two together?" kind. It's become a tradition to use them as my desktop background here are a few:

dalai-lama-and-mr-rogers.jpg

Jimi and spock.jpg

The Dalai Lama and Mr. Rogers - now I've seen everything! :lol: (And apparently, the Dalai Lama has met virtually everyone on Earth!)

Is that Leonard Nimoy with Jimi?

4 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Brady bunch meets Jackson five, ? meets John Lennon, Nancy Teagan meets Mr T

That was pretty good! First one is right, the second one is Howard Cosell (a famous American sportscaster) with John Lennon (very sad irony - Howard was really the one that got the word out widely on TV that John Lennon had been assassinated - as an announcer on Monday Night Football during a game broadcast, no less), the third is Nancy Reagan with Mr. T..

On 6/12/2018 at 9:41 AM, ForEvermore said:

That was pretty good! First one is right, the second one is Howard Cosell (a famous American sportscaster) with John Lennon (very sad irony - Howard was really the one that got the word out widely on TV that John Lennon had been assassinated - as an announcer on Monday Night Football during a game broadcast, no less), the third is Nancy Reagan with Mr. T..

I meant Reagan - typo

Archived