2014 College Football: The BCS is Dead!

Strider

My favorite teams are probably Virginia, Auburn and Duke....respectable so far....

Good to see Auburn mentioned.

I follow Auburn and the Tide. I like 'em both. It's damn crazy in this state when it comes to college football.

Being born in Kansas has gotten me off the hook more than once.

Sorry Virginia...I certainly didn't mean any offense. It's just the reason I love college football, there is so much parity now that you neevr know the outcome of a game until the final whistle!

GO HOKIES!

Thanks Stryder; unfortunately they lost again today to Georgia Tech :( Virginia is currently up against BYU though!

"Jameis the Ignoramus" is out for tonight's FSU game vs. Clemson. He needs to grow the f*ck up!

Also 'bama vs. Florida. Roll tide roll....

Alabama certainly rolled, Walter...rolled right o'er the Gators. Congratulations ebk on your Terps beating Rick's and Walter's 'Cuse.

Hey Rick, our Orange are gonna get spanked by the gold domers tonight or what? ABC covering it starting @ 8 pm. The only chance the 'cuse have is our home field advantage....

Let's go Orange!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I learned my lesson last week vs Maryland. I thought the 12th man might help. Notre Dame is minus 9? do I lay the 9? I took Maryland flat today. Winner. Also have a crazy parlay that is only paying $22 for a finsky, Maryland being the toughest pick on there. Money line on Rutgers, winner, and a few other games with monster spreads. Florida St had some trouble early falling behind 24-7 but have come back to rally. 24-21 last I saw with a ton of time left.

Big and historical wins for Mississippi State and Ole Miss, a great day for my divided family!

Congratulations Dd!! If Mississippi State and Ole Miss can win next week, it's possible that either team (or both) could become "the story of the year" in college football this season.

Props to your state teams Ddladner!

If things stay on course, the Egg Bowl will be of epic proportions.

Now if Walter and Rick's Syracuse boys can take care of Fla State and Winston next week...

Congratulations Dd!! If Mississippi State and Ole Miss can win next week, it's possible that either team (or both) could become "the story of the year" in college football this season.

Props to your state teams Ddladner!

If things stay on course, the Egg Bowl will be of epic proportions.

Now if Walter and Rick's Syracuse boys can take care of Fla State and Winston next week...

Thanks, Pagefan55 and jabe! Happy to see both teams looking good this year! Yes, jabe, the Egg Bowl will be interesting this year! I imagine there will be lots of trash talking between my kids, leading up to the game.

Now, if the Saints can get it together...

Edit: Week 7 AP poll has Mississippi State and Ole Miss tied at #3...what are the chances of that! And...luckily Saints pulled out a win, so this has been an exciting football weekend, indeed! :D

Thanks, Pagefan55 and jabe! Happy to see both teams looking good this year! Yes, jabe, the Egg Bowl will be interesting this year! I imagine there will be lots of trash talking between my kids, leading up to the game.

Now, if the Saints can get it together...

Edit: Week 7 AP poll has Mississippi State and Ole Miss tied at #3...what are the chances of that! And...luckily Saints pulled out a win, so this has been an exciting football weekend, indeed! :D

Dd, it's so cool that you have children who attend(ed) both schools. That must make for some "interesting" discussions in your household, lol.

Dd, it's so cool that you have children who attend(ed) both schools. That must make for some "interesting" discussions in your household, lol.

Yes! We have several connections to both schools, so I remind them (us) that it is always a 'friendly' rivalry! :)

Archived