Jimmy's 2015 Live Tour

TheStairwayRemainsTheSame

One again, agree with DarkLord. Just say you're retired, no new music, no tours, etc. Show up and do some one-off things (Olympics, Foo Fighters, maybe a song with JPJ or RP). But the more he keeps yammering about new music and new tours, the more people are going to just say "boy cries wolf".

For me, I HOPE he proves me wrong and does a tour with some new music. He's still got talent in him, he just needs to share it!

Its all about greed. I bet Page and Plant would love to kick Jones out of Zeppelin and replace him with a session player for a farewell tour. If I can show up with 45 min of strong material and play bass, the job is mine.

Its all about greed. I bet Page and Plant would love to kick Jones out of Zeppelin and replace him with a session player for a farewell tour. If I can show up with 45 min of strong material and play bass, the job is mine.

. Let us know how the audition goes..

Jimmy, is that you? Are you playing games with us internet people again?

Jimmy should pop down to Nashville, Hang out with Jack White, Cut a few tracks at Third Man Records and release a few songs via Third Mans Blue series. Scoop up some hot to trot Nashville players, get a STOMPING live band together and put all the naysayers to rest. jack and Jimmy could make this happen Lickety split, a single could be out in a few weeks time. Just saying......

Jimmy should pop down to Nashville, Hang out with Jack White, Cut a few tracks at Third Man Records and release a few songs via Third Mans Blue series. Scoop up some hot to trot Nashville players, get a STOMPING live band together and put all the naysayers to rest. jack and Jimmy could make this happen Lickety split, a single could be out in a few weeks time. Just saying......

Their album could be called It Might Get Boring.

Reminds me of LZ's terrible song 'Hot Dog'.

What happened to Cock Rock? The fashion models of today are listening to hip hop, death metal, etc.....its tragic!

The fashion models need some schoolin...

"I'm gonna give you every inch of my love"

"I wanna be your back door man"

This is just my opinion and I only speak for myself. If he does something great, and if he doesn't so be it. Robert get's knocked for doing his own thing, Jimmy is getting it lately for doing nothing live..me I just listen to the music, enjoy what I have and if we get more fantastic! I wish them nothing but the best in life as they have already given us so much musically :peace:

Archived