Jimmy in Tokyo October 7th 2014 & July 2015

reswati

Thanks for posting reswati. :)

Oh, and Steve, is that a bootleg version of the song remains the same in Jimmy's hands?

I can't see them properly on the pics but one looks like a DVD and the other a CD???

So Jimmy is here to unveil a range of scarfs/wall hangings, which is great given his school background. Will Jimmy be doing any press or TV on anything more music related.?

Thanks for posting the info, Reswati.

So Jimmy is here to unveil a range of scarfs/wall hangings, which is great given his school background. Will Jimmy be doing any press or TV on anything more music related.?

Thanks for posting the info, Reswati.

Jimmy is here to attend a book launch on Thursday night. He shall stamp 200 copies of his new book and shake hands with everyone who purchases one. Thus far the organizers are maintaining a "no photographs" policy but it is hoped credentialed members of the press will be permitted to document it. I'm sure Ross will insist on gettting his shots.

Jimmy is here to attend a book launch on Thursday night. He shall stamp 200 copies of his new book and shake hands with everyone who purchases one. Thus far the organizers are maintaining a "no photographs" policy but it is hoped credentialed members of the press will be permitted to document it. I'm sure Ross will insist on gettting his shots.

Thanks Steve, if you attend give us all the lowdown on the event, I guess stamp means put his mark on the book in some form without actually signing it.!

Thanks Steve, if you attend give us all the lowdown on the event, I guess stamp means put his mark on the book in some form without actually signing it.!

My understanding is the stamp is a facsimile of his signature and if I understand correctly will include the date and location of the stamping. I do know for a fact the Tokyo book launch is limited to 200 copies. The tickets have a face value of 7,000 yen (about $70.00) but are being scalped in Tokyo at over $700.00 apiece -- and they're getting it!

My understanding is the stamp is a facsimile of his signature and if I understand correctly will include the date and location of the stamping. I do know for a fact the Tokyo book launch is limited to 200 copies. The tickets have a face value of 7,000 yen (about $70.00) but are being scalped in Tokyo at over $700.00 apiece -- and they're getting it!

Meanwhile London is waiting for a late rush on tickets !

Ah thanks, 7,000 Yen sounds reasonable, I do not know any of the Tokyo Zeppelin fans but I hope they enjoy the event.

70,000 Yen sounds less resonable, but hey ho.!

Led Zeppelin Scarves Launch Gallery (45 photographs)

https://www.facebook.com/stevea.jones.archive/media_set?set=a.1484427748473978.1073741843.100007203014088&type=1

CONFIRMED: Each of the Led Zeppelin scarves in the series will be limited to 50 with a retail price of 73,000 yen (about $730.00 USD). On sale date to the general public for the first three scarves is October 23rd.

Led Zeppelin Scarves Launch Gallery (45 photographs)

https://www.facebook.com/stevea.jones.archive/media_set?set=a.1484427748473978.1073741843.100007203014088&type=1

CONFIRMED: Each of the Led Zeppelin scarves in the series will be limited to 50 with a retail price of 73,000 yen (about $730.00 USD). On sale date to the general public for the first three scarves is October 23rd.

THank you for the confirmation SAJ, they to me appear to be muliti use/creativity further, ..I have designed couple of my own scarve designs in JImmy Page in Fashion discussion as fan humble contribution to his charismatic fashionable legacy, on his birthday, just in case...

I love Japan. Of all the places I’ve been it is one of the most civilised. You can wander safely in the winter, it’s freezing but at least sunny nearly every day and I can spend hours in record shops - and I’m not exaggerating. In Shinjuku I even bought a kettle, an old-fashioned one you boil on the stove. I looked at it this morning and thought ‘how am I going to get it home?' The airport security might think it’s a weapon. Kazuyo looked at it and said ‘Are you stupid?’ Hmmm, maybe yes…

Ross Halfin, Tokyo, October 8th 2014

http://www.rosshalfin.com/diary/october-2014/diary-october-2014.php

Archived