Lip synching. Not when I saw them the only prerecorded vocal loop was the

Final " I' turning into someone else..." and he did not move his mouth it was an intentional tape loop in Turn it Up

Ok that clears it up, that's exactly what heard. Thought it was lip synching like McCartney. Guess not then.

I for one would love to see your contributions in these types of threads. i just think that we all need to check our frustrations at the door. Some of the contributors here are younger than us, and are new(ish) to Led Zeppelin. They are in a difference place in terms of acceptance, than some of us are. I think your contributions are valued ones, so please don't stay away. :)

Very Kind Dark Lord:-) But I I cannot hold my thoughts and I am only responding to your kind comment and it is appreciated..but I will no longer participate in these types of threads.

I have no problem with people dreaming of a reunion but I cannot except the heat that Robert seems to take as I personally respect his decision. I wished all fans would had had a chance to see them back in the day. I understand as I never got to see Elvis. But no matter what age it does not give anyone the right to blame or put down Robert IMHO. All I can ever do is be honest :)

I personally wished this thread did not exist. Thanks again for the kind words :peace:

Very Kind Dark Lord:-) But I I cannot hold my thoughts and I am only responding to your kind comment and it is appreciated..but I will no longer participate in these types of threads.

I have no problem with people dreaming of a reunion but I cannot except the heat that Robert seems to take as I personally respect his decision. I wished all fans would had had a chance to see them back in the day. I understand as I never got to see Elvis. But no matter what age it does not give anyone the right to blame or put down Robert IMHO. All I can ever do is be honest :)

I personally wished this thread did not exist. Thanks again for the kind words :peace:

:friends:

I think Zoe summed it up best on the opening page.

It's incredibly selfish to expect him to do it when he doesn't want to. Some fans tend to act like spoiled children, however I hope Percy sticks to his guns, because as much as I'd love to see Zeppelin live, I don't want to see Plant going through the motions because his heart isn't in it and he simply felt an obligation or peer pressure from the fans.

You know, it occured to me that he could be doing this to get some crazy offer, holding back until someone offers them $1 billion each. Probably not, but you never know. Heck if I had anywhere near that, I'd offer it for 1 performance of "The Rover", "In The Light", and "Carouselambra".

You know, it occured to me that he could be doing this to get some crazy offer, holding back until someone offers them $1 billion each. Probably not, but you never know. Heck if I had anywhere near that, I'd offer it for 1 performance of "The Rover", "In The Light", and "Carouselambra".

They'll never get a billion dollar offer in today's global economy, let alone at their ages now. If Robert was truly waiting to cash in on a Led Zeppelin reunion for the money he would have done so to coincide with the first boxed set release in 1990.

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/jimmy-page-on-led-zeppelins-enduring-rock-legacy/

"It seems that it were up to Jimmy Page they would be on the road in a heartbeat. But Robert Plant just doesn't want to do it."

And you know what, you are absolutely right, it is selfish of me to want Robert to do it even if he doesn't want to. I guess the whole point of this exercise was to try and implore him to think about the reasoning behind and his source of reservations differently. He's never come right out and said, "I don't want to because I'm not interested in it anymore." He's always either teased with the idea or alluded to his reasoning out of respect for John's legacy. And, as I say earlier, that specific reasoning does not ring true to me.

To be honest, I do think that Robert just isn't interested in it anymore. But I don't think he could ever come out and say that risk being crucified by the rest of the Zeppelin-loving world. And especially after all that has unfolded here on this forum I am letting it go. So rejoice "realists" you have won! (And that is also why the letter was never put on social media, because it was my intention to "test the waters" for interest, first.) Led Zeppelin was not Robert's love child the same way as it was for Jimmy Page. The point of my letter is that I just wished he felt differently, but alas, it just isn't meant to be. However, as Jimmy says in this interview, "he could always take voice lessons..."

In regards to fans being fans, on forums or whatever. I think we are all just fans and its all just conversation. Awhile back i bought a little toyota tacoma pickup truck and been learning about the truck on a forum, tacoma world. There is a segment of folks who complain about the truck and toyota as a car company, incessantly at times. But they are fanatics about these pickups and love them. Its just in conversation and discussion.

With zep i know my biggest complaint or restrospective wonderment, is why they didnt free up the setlists...but its just in conversation, no more than that.

Really, now with these rereleased albums, a new robert plant record and the ahmet show 07, it doesnt get any better than this, as a zep fan for decades.

I don't know if any of them would be all that enthusiastic to actually do a reunion, I just think it's a shame they didn't do a few more shows after O2 after the time they spent rehearsing it. The money was never a motivator for them when they put it together, it's just that they happened to win the lottery when it all fell into place and had Peter being stubborn and intimidating into making sure they got compensated for their work, even though they never got master tape rights from Ahmet.

Archived