2014-15 NFL PottedPlant Memorial Playoff Predictions thread...

paul carruthers

Rick might hit the ceiling now...

Its complete horse shit. Dallas was holding their linemen twice and no call. The flag they picked up was just criminal. Even Troy Aikman, a Dallas legend said it was wrong. This just stinks. Its fixed. Stafford now has to go four down mode and beat the refs too. That coach should have gone on 4th and one. Why the fuck didnt he?

How can anyone really sit there and think Dallas has won this game fairly? Its a bunch of shit. IT was clear as day pass interference and the guy never looked back for the ball. He hit him way before the ball came. Then they got together and decided they had to fuck the Lions because Jerry Jones greased them before the game. I am dead serious. That fucker greased those Zebras

Well, 1 good game out of 4--not the best Wild Card round I can remember. At any rate, congrats to zepscoda and Walter Jr. who won the Wild Card round with a perfect 4-0 record....

Wild Card Playoff Round Results:

zepscoda: 4-0

Walter Jr: 4-0

Strider: 3-1

mack: 3-1

zeppelin68: 3-1

Bong-Man: 3-1

ebk: 3-1

Walter: 3-1

Mrs. Walter: 3-1

jb126: 3-1

in_the_evening: 2-2

Anjin-san: 2-2

paul carruthers: 2-2

apanterfrommd: 2-2

jabe: 1-3

LedZeppfan77: 1-3

I can't believe Carolina is moving on....

My predictions for next week:

New England (this could be tough, Baltimore has had their number before)

Seattle (it's the start of Armageddon if Carolina somehow wins this)

Green Bay (actually I think this game gives me the most pause)

Denver

How can anyone really sit there and think Dallas has won this game fairly? Its a bunch of shit. IT was clear as day pass interference and the guy never looked back for the ball. He hit him way before the ball came. Then they got together and decided they had to fuck the Lions because Jerry Jones greased them before the game. I am dead serious. That fucker greased those Zebras

Easy Rick, easy.....;)! I'd like to cry about it, but I've had too many Kraken shots post game!!!

1. Troy Aikman always goes against Dallas during his telecasts.

2. That receiver was pulling down the defender towards him and that's why the call was changed.

give credit where credit is due - the Cowboys came back from 14-0 and 20-7 (only to score 17 unanswered points). That shows A LOT of heart! Romo ate the ball instead of throwing picks and the defense matched the Lions' defense intensity. Going for it on not one, but TWO fourth downs and converting.

You may not like it, but you've gotta learn to love it....because it's the best thing going - today! Whoooo! :nuke:;):lol:

Bring on the Pack for Ice Bowl II!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Not the first time - won't be the last.

I particularly liked the lack of any explanation from the field as to why they picked the flag up. Plenty of chatter from the Fox booth, but silence from the officiating crew.

Next week:

New England

Seattle

Green Bay

Denver

Baltimore (Flacco and T. Suggs are not scared of Brady and Belichick)

Seattle

Green Bay

Denver

. I would hope they're not scared. They're pros. I don't see Tom Brady or Bill Belichick being scared of anyone either. But they have respect for any pro team. You notice The Patriots never talk trash in their press conferences.

Those cheating Boys should get theirs. Hope its ten below. Lets see them win at GB and Seattle. Ha. SB, Baltimore vs either Seattle or GB

The forecast is partly sunny and 17 degrees, as of today. Lucky for the Cowboys, a cold snap has set in the Dallas area and they are able to practice outdoors in 30 degree temp, using their cold weather gear. I guess they cheated Mother Nature too, with that fortunate weather! :rolleyes:

Archived