Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
apantherfrommd

Jimmy Page Vs Robbie Williams

On 8/25/2018 at 12:33 PM, JTM said:

Page comes across as bit of a petulant nimby, as long as  Tower House does not sustain any major damage through fat boy's alteration work on his own property Jimbo ought to stop whinging. If I owned TH as long as it wasn't a listed building, didn't have any kind of preservation order on it I would gut it and completely change it's interior. That current interior is way to gaudy for my tastes, I'm afraid it'd have to go.

Only just spotted your retort here ...presumably you’ve recovered since ?

4 hours ago, JTM said:

Yes it is, I apologise for it. I'd like to take it back, what was I thinking. I ought not to post when  "other things" are stressing me out.

No worries, we all have those days. One time I was having a bad day when my boss called me into his office to give me some advice. He wanted me to deal with a particular person in a less than honest manner just to make them happy. As I was already pissed off I thought stating to my boss, "so, you want me to lie to them" was a good idea. You can only imagine how that turned out. Talk about losing ones shit, it was almost comical were it not for the fact my job lay in the balance. I calmed him down and apologized and all was good.

He retired shortly after

Edited by IpMan

1 hour ago, Paganini said:

Only just spotted your retort here ...presumably you’ve recovered since ?

Yeah I have, I've been away for a week or so, so I have only just been able to right myself. 

2 hours ago, IpMan said:

No worries, we all have those days. One time I was having a bad day when my boss called me into his office to give me some advice. He wanted me to deal with a particular person in a less than honest manner just to make them happy. As I was already pissed off I thought stating to my boss, "so, you want me to lie to them" was a good idea. You can only imagine how that turned out. Talk about losing ones shit, it was almost comical were it not for the fact my job lay in the balance. I calmed him down and apologized and all was good.

He retired shortly after

I'd hate to be put in an uncomfortable situation like that. Closest I got was after I'd made a f*** up at work, my foreman wasn't to happy (rightly so) and  started calling me all sorts for it, shouting his head off, waving his arms around, he wasn't losing it but he was trying to make point. My shop steward saw what was going on and came over to see if I was okay I told him I was and not to worry about it. He then had a go at the foreman, (who was only doing his job)  a head to head kind of thing with the foreman giving the shop steward the lightest of shoves. So the ss now wants the foreman in the office, when we get there I'm asked my version of the events I said I had not seen the shove, I had but I wasn't going to let the foreman get reprimanded for something that was my fault in the first place, he was a decent guy but the shop steward was a complete a-hole. Like your guy who retired the a-hole took redundancy money a few months down the line.

I once punched a gaffer into a trench. Well, he called me a 'cunt' and when I said I wasn't a cunt, he tried to throw me into the trench and when that failed he threw a punch that missed,
so, y'know, what option did I have, really? Frightfully unseemly for an excavation in the grounds of the vicarage at Wath Upon Dearne but, well, this was 1980, so I was a bit livelier then!
There's probably a queue to knock Robbie Williams into a trench...