Super Deluxe Question - again, sorry

pmarsh22

Does anyone have the definitive answer to how many of the super deluxe issues there will be, will they stop at Coda.

Reason I ask is that I am about to get a bespoke rack / coffee table type to store them, don't want to measure up for the 9, then have them do any more, Song Remains the Same for example.

Cheers

Does anyone have the definitive answer to how many of the super deluxe issues there will be, will they stop at Coda.

Reason I ask is that I am about to get a bespoke rack / coffee table type to store them, don't want to measure up for the 9, then have them do any more, Song Remains the Same for example.

Cheers

They just remastered TSRTS in 2007. ;)

The Song Remains The Same soundtrack album was reissued on CD on 20 November 2007, with the surviving band members having overseen the remixing and remastering of the original release. This coincided with the re-issue of the film, released on HD-DVD, Blu-ray and DVD. The new version of the soundtrack included six songs that were not on the original album release: "Black Dog", "Over the Hills and Far Away", "Misty Mountain Hop", "Since I've Been Loving You", "The Ocean" and "Heartbreaker", plus new liner notes by Cameron Crowe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Song_Remains_the_Same_(album)#2007_reissue

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They just remastered TSRTS in 2007. ;)

The Song Remains The Same soundtrack album was reissued on CD on 20 November 2007, with the surviving band members having overseen the remixing and remastering of the original release. This coincided with the re-issue of the film, released on HD-DVD, Blu-ray and DVD. The new version of the soundtrack included six songs that were not on the original album release: "Black Dog", "Over the Hills and Far Away", "Misty Mountain Hop", "Since I've Been Loving You", "The Ocean" and "Heartbreaker", plus new liner notes by Cameron Crowe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Song_Remains_the_Same_(album)#2007_reissue

It also came out a 4 disc vinyl box set with a booklet so you might say it was the first super deluxe

Archived