Jimmy Page - Sound Tracks: Box Set

sam_webmaster

• Administrators

Sound Tracks: Box Set

jpcdcasefinal01.jpg

Introducing Sound Tracks by Jimmy Page: a special edition box set bringing together JP’s extraordinary compositions for the films Lucifer Rising and Death Wish II along with additional archive material for the first time.

The quadruple box set is available to pre-order now and new discs Lucifer Rising: The Second Coming and Death Wish II: Expansion include rare, never-before-heard tracks.

Speaking about the release, Jimmy explains; The archive material and work included here serve as an illustration of the ongoing process at the time of these two projects.

Recorded at Jimmy's home studio in Plumpton and The Sol studio in Cookham in the late seventies and early eighties, Sound Tracks features an all-new booklet containing a written track-by-track insight by Jimmy Page for the archive material amidst a stunning collection of original artwork across 36 pages. The quadruple gatefold CD case and booklet is housed inside a soft-touch matt black slipcase.

Pre-order your copy now - Sound Tracks will be released on Friday, March 06 2015.

http://www.jimmypage.com/news/jimmy-page-sound-tracks

https://soundcloud.com/jimmypage/sets/sound-tracks/s-7HrAs

There are three versions of Sound Tracks available to pre-order now:

cd36ppbooklet-01.jpg

cd36ppbooklet-02.jpg

post-5-0-44555500-1423871021_thumb.jpg

I don't know if it's a "Yank" thing but I can't order! Won't let me get to the part where you put in your credit card info! If anyone from the website is paying attention, please sort this out!

"A Minor Sketch" is the kind of thing I've been waiting to hear from him for a long time, Beautiful chords, beautiful solo runs!

EDITED TO ADD: Got it to work order is in!

I don't know if it's a "Yank" thing but I can't order! Won't let me get to the part where you put in your credit card info! If anyone from the website is paying attention, please sort this out!

"A Minor Sketch" is the kind of thing I've been waiting to hear from him for a long time, Beautiful chords, beautiful solo runs!

Same here from the UK, nowhere to add credit card details.

Looks like CD only? 30 pounds for a nice box does not sound too bad. However, I just saw the price for an autographed copy of the deluxe box - Yikes! 400 pounds!

vinyl is £90 - not sure if that includes CD/download too.

I'm in the U.S. and it worked for me. But my credit card company thought the overseas transaction was fraud so I had to confirm with the Credit Card co. first.

....It is facinating musical journey....surely it will be part of my collection, the CD Edition, soon as I purchase in-store Physical Graffiti; The VInyl Lucifier Rising I have it already via JP Official Website.. this is visionary expression from JImmy...as expected!! Can hardly wait to order this, for now focus is Physical Graffiti..

Sam, will these be available in record stores or only available thru Jimmy's website?

I looooooove the Air, Earth and Water sound textures...Jimmy putting the theremin and sonic wave thru its paces. I am wondering who is that singing and playing with Jimmy on "Baby I Miss You So" from the expanded "Death Wish II" sessions?

I started over again and the second time around it worked, no idea what happened...

I wasn't able to put my credit card information in until after I reviewed my order.

This announcement was a surprise. I didn't think it would happen until after all of the Led Zeppelin packages were released.

• Administrators

Sam, will these be available in record stores or only available thru Jimmy's website?

I looooooove the Air, Earth and Water sound textures...Jimmy putting the theremin and sonic wave thru its paces. I am wondering who is that singing and playing with Jimmy on "Baby I Miss You So" from the expanded "Death Wish II" sessions?

Some stores may carry them, but I'm not sure of the specifics yet. I'd recommend ordering directly from the site.

Which musicians, other than Jimmy, played on these soundtracks?

Lucifer Rising is all Page.

Death Wish II Soundtrack:

Archived