Anyone Order Merchandise Online from the Ahmet Tribute Site?

Hi all,

i was one of the lucky ones who got to see the show at the 02. It was awesome. Great Time!

The merch lines were so dreadful at the 02, there were signs and staff encouraging people to buy merch online from the official tribute site, so I literally went back to the hotel direct from the show, and ordered a bunch of merch for me and my friends/Family. I haven't gotten anything yet (the merch or a confirmation email)

Did anyone else order merch online? Did anyone get their stuff yet?

Did you get a confirmation email of your order?

I didnt get an email confirmation of my order, but I did call my credit card company to confirm that my card was charged and it was. I sent several emails to the contact address provided for TheEventMerchandisingshop.co.uk asking to confirm order status, and no one has replied to any of my emails.

Just wondering what everyone else's experience with the online Ahmet Tribute Merch was.

Take Care,

Kev

San Francisco, Ca

Hi Kevin - I ordered t-shirts online and did receive a confirmation e-mail from themerchandisingshop@eventmerch.com. I ordered them last Thursday (the day after we returned from London) so I've not received them yet. Here is the contact information I received with the confirmation e-mail.

Event Merchandising Ltd

Unit 11, The Edge

Humber Road

London NW2 6EW

T:+44(0) 208 208 1166

W:www.themerchandisingshop.co.uk

E:enquiries@eventmerch.com

I hope it helps - good luck!

Tonya

Hi all,

i was one of the lucky ones who got to see the show at the 02. It was awesome. Great Time!

The merch lines were so dreadful at the 02, there were signs and staff encouraging people to buy merch online from the official tribute site, so I literally went back to the hotel direct from the show, and ordered a bunch of merch for me and my friends/Family. I haven't gotten anything yet (the merch or a confirmation email)

I didnt get an email confirmation of my order, but I did call my credit card company to confirm that my card was charged and it was. I sent several emails to the contact address provided for TheEventMerchandisingshop.co.uk asking to confirm order status, and no one has replied to any of my emails.

Just wondering what everyone else's experience with the online Ahmet Tribute Merch was.

Take Care,

Kev

San Francisco, Ca

They could be flooded with orders right now so I'd give it a couple of days before trying to contact them again. I thought there was something on the site that said orders would take a few weeks to process?

I wasn't at the show but I'm going to order a tour book as a way to make a contribution to Ahmet's charity and have a cool souvenir of the historic event :D

I also ordered merchandise and received an email confirmation of the order. It did say it would take 7 days to ship and knowing Xmas mailing chaos I am not expecting the stuff for awhile...

Yeah, I got the email as others have said. Mine said "Thank you for placing your order with Event! Your item(s) are currently being processed and will be despatched within the next 7 days but may take up to 28 days from date of purchase."

Hi All,

Thanks for the replies. I'm really worried that I didnt recieve a confirmation email...But since they charged my card, I'm assuming everything is OK as they obviously got my order.....I copied the order confirmation screen, so I know the exact costs and exactly what I ordered.

I emailed them once each day since the order was placed...No Response of any kind. No matter how busy they are, it's very poor customer service to not respond in anyway. They could at least have an autoresponse that says "Thank you for writing, due to whatever we will not be able to reply for 7-10 days or something... Oh well.

I tried to call them while I was in Europe and couldnt get through. I'll try them again in the AM.

If you remember, please post up here when your stuff arrives.

Take Care,

Kev

I too ordered some, stuff - a few days before the gig actually (although I still ended up queuing at the O2 to get a poster not sold online). I did get an e-mail but haven't received the stuff yet. I did get a delivery today but missed the postman so will have to pick it up tomorrow. Will let you know if it's the merch.

I too ordered some, stuff - a few days before the gig actually (although I still ended up queuing at the O2 to get a poster not sold online). I did get an e-mail but haven't received the stuff yet. I did get a delivery today but missed the postman so will have to pick it up tomorrow. Will let you know if it's the merch.

Were the posters quite small? I was going to buy a poster too, but they looked about A3 size. I remember when posters were poster size :rolleyes:

Were the posters quite small? I was going to buy a poster too, but they looked about A3 size. I remember when posters were poster size :rolleyes:

It's probably A2. It's not strictly a poster, more a lithograph - well done on expensive paper, and a limited edition of only 1200. I'm taking mine to have framed today. :)

Sadly I was not one of you lucky people......but I ordered a Tee-shirt from the website. It cost $65.00 USD at the end of it all.

I plan on deducting that at the end of the year as a charitable contribution.

Hahahahaha....

I think I'll apply for a grant for my daughters education......after all, I spent a ton of dough over the years via Atlantic Records and concerts.

:lol:

And once again...they don't have women's shirts in a variety of designs....and there are no size charts posted...again. <_<

and everyone wonders why I don't buy shirts online....

I want the Atlantic tee in a girl's shirt, in size XL!!

I ordered a t shirt and programme online. Programme arrived within 3 days. but no t shirt. i rang them on Wednesday and they were expecting a delivery of t shirts in that day and said they'd be sending them out as soon as they got them.

The poster is 18 x 25, really nice size and very good quality.

BTW, I ordered a t-shirt for my daughter since they ran out of her size at the show and received a confirmation email shortly after ordering it...

Hi all,

Take Care,

Kev

San Francisco, Ca

Hey Kev

I did the same after returning from the gig.

I have received my program that I ordered online but I have yet to receive the t-shirt or a confirmation e-mail regarding the merch.

It's now Christmas eve and I have still not got anything in the way of a t-shirt.

My only guess is that due to the incredible demand of both people who attended the o2 gig and people who didn't but are just wanting a piece of it, they have run out of t-shirts but are in the proccess of printing new ones.

Mind you there is a contact number on the website which I will be contacting and giving them hell if the t-shirt doesn't turn up soon!!

All the best.

Hi all,

We ordered T-shirts when we got back home too. After standing in line for 45 minutes at the O2, they informed us they had run out of all t-shirts. I ordered online on the 12th of December and did receive a confirmation e-mail but haven't received the t-shirts. I was told but someone that once this group of merchandise is gone there will not be any more made. Anyway, was hoping to get them today as some are gifts for Christmas, but I'll guess we'll have to wait :-).

Have a Very Merry Christmas, everyone!!

"After standing in line for 45 minutes at the O2, they informed us they had run out of all t-shirts."

It may be stating the obvious, but what sort of demand did the merchandise company expect? Dare I say this could look incompetent? It couldn't have been difficult to assesss the demand for merchandise, could it? There was, after all, a certain significance to the show,in more ways than one...

Ordered three shirts online the day after the show (couldnt be bothered with the long lines) arrived Dec. 24th ;) I live in oxfordshire so relatively close but dont worry.... they are coming..

Me too. All on their way. Lovely and soft too! Girls fit great.

Minx x

Archived