Physical Graffiti HD downloads NOT 96/24

Zeppelin2722

I just redeemed my HD download code for the deluxe Physical Graffiti boxset. To my surprise they are serving up the main album in 44.1/24 not 96/24 that was advertised. Anyone else notice this? I see over at hdtracks.com they are offering the album in 96/24.

Cheers

I just redeemed my HD download code for the deluxe Physical Graffiti boxset. To my surprise they are serving up the main album in 44.1/24 not 96/24 that was advertised. Anyone else notice this? I see over at hdtracks.com they are offering the album in 96/24.

Cheers

just letting people know WMG provided me an updated link after I emailed them regarding this..

just letting people know WMG provided me an updated link after I emailed them regarding this..

What email did you use, or was it the form that they provide?

EDIT: Just tried the link the email and the file-size of the download is bigger, so I'm assuming they've fixed it across the board.

Brag about it why doncha. :P

Naw, it's more a time issue with me. I just don't have the spare time to spend downloading...and even if I did, where would I download it? On my phone? Because at present I don't have a computer. I doubt my phone has space to hold all the HD files.

What if I'm still seeing "link expired"?

if you email them explaining the situation, I'm sure they will help you...every attempt with LZ I timed out until I ran out of chances, they are willing to assist you and they should be able to verify your previous attempts

if you email them explaining the situation, I'm sure they will help you...every attempt with LZ I timed out until I ran out of chances, they are willing to assist you and they should be able to verify your previous attempts

Indeed. I contacted them yesterday about this, and this morning received a "we're looking into this" response. I guess I'll wait my turn.

Naw, it's more a time issue with me. I just don't have the spare time to spend downloading...and even if I did, where would I download it? On my phone? Because at present I don't have a computer. I doubt my phone has space to hold all the HD files.

Wouldn't really work on your phone, unless it can unzip the files and play the resultant FLAC tracks.

The 24/96 files are my go-to versions of the albums. Currently don't have a record player, and I'm able to listen to them on my phone (which is honestly just an expensive music player for me).

Just letting everyone know I got my HD download coupon reset. I now have the correct 96/24 download :)

What a difference in sound from the 44k. The 44k sounded tinny with more hiss. The 96/24 is richer and fuller in everyway. When I first did the download and played it, my thoughts were disappointing because it was flat. Only after reading this issue on this forum did I realized what had happened. What great forum!!!

Archived