2015 NFL Thread

Walter

With moves already starting to be made for the upcoming season, plus free agency starting next week, plus the draft coming up in less than 2 months....it's time for the 2015 NFL Thread! :cheer:

Thanks Walt for getting the ball rolling. Matt Cassel as the savior in Buffalo? Like I said in the old thread, the guy's career numbers don't scream competent starting QB, but there may not be much better out there on the free agent market. If Cassel can have a season comparable to what he did in 2008, I think Rick would be happy with that.

Now I'm waiting for Rick to weigh in on Cassell.

Paul is simply jealous that Miami has not addressed their concerns even a tenth of what the Bill's have done. Buffalo IS THE ONLY TEAM that can take New England down and they have the defense, coach, running backs, receivers and now a QB that can do it. He does not have to be Brady. They are better at all of the other skill positions and on defense. That will compensate. Cassell has not had a team as good as this Bills team to take line up with. The Bills will be good and good enough to either win the East or get a wild card. They beat New England and Brady on the last day of the season with far less. Rex Ryan is no chump like Marrone. He is not coming here to lose. We are going to kick fucking ass!!!!

Paul is simply jealous that Miami has not addressed their concerns even a tenth of what the Bill's have done. Buffalo IS THE ONLY TEAM that can take New England down and they have the defense, coach, running backs, receivers and now a QB that can do it. He does not have to be Brady. They are better at all of the other skill positions and on defense. That will compensate. Cassell has not had a team as good as this Bills team to take line up with. The Bills will be good and good enough to either win the East or get a wild card. They beat New England and Brady on the last day of the season with far less. Rex Ryan is no chump like Marrone. He is not coming here to lose. We are going to kick fucking ass!!!!

Drinking the kool-aid already. You're gonna be let down again, Rick. This whole thing in Buffalo stinks of a desperate Rex Ryan "special", get the hopes up high and then lay a turd. The future is with youth and rising talent, not bad quarterbacks, aging running backs, bad offensive lines, and no draft picks. Enjoy!

Drinking the kool-aid already. You're gonna be let down again, Rick. This whole thing in Buffalo stinks of a desperate Rex Ryan "special", get the hopes up high and then lay a turd. The future is with youth and rising talent, not bad quarterbacks, aging running backs, bad offensive lines, and no draft picks. Enjoy!

McCoy is 25!! You are crazy. Why don't you allow Jabe to read this? Your Cowboys have no better shot than we do. Buffalo has been doing all the right things. You will see the results first hand when we hand you your ass's

You are also ignoring the fact that most major media agencies are saying Buffalo will have one of if not the Best damn defense in the NFL

Keep talking....1999? Plus McCoy is on the downside already. Great locker room guy you picked up with Incognito. Cassel was/is a loser everywhere he's been -except in New England. New England and Miami will hand you your asses this year, again. Oh and by the way, so will Dallas! ;)

Cassel has a career completion percentage of 59%--don't know if that stat would strike fear in the hearts of Brady and Belichick; the 2 guys who own the AFC East division, whether you like it or not Rick. I'm no Pats fan myself, but I have to call it like I see it--The Pats will probably be romping their way to another AFC title game....

Cassel has a career completion percentage of 59%--don't know if that stat would strike fear in the hearts of Brady and Belichick; the 2 guys who own the AFC East division, whether you like it or not Rick. I'm no Pats fan myself, but I have to call it like I see it--The Pats will probably be romping their way to another AFC title game....

People are saying your Dolphins are gonna make a big splash in the free agency market. I just hope its smart money spent.

Keep talking....1999? Plus McCoy is on the downside already. Great locker room guy you picked up with Incognito. Cassel was/is a loser everywhere he's been -except in New England. New England and Miami will hand you your asses this year, again. Oh and by the way, so will Dallas! ;)

We split with Miami and finished ahead of them. You have no clue what you are talking about. Buffalo has a rock solid defense and is loaded at the skill positions. They will beat Dallas and new England. Count on it. Our time has returned. Buffalo will win

Walter, I wonder what areas the Fins will address. The running back position might be one of my first concerns--dare I dream about Adrian Peterson in a Dolphins uniform. Having said that, I remember one of Miami's last big free agent splashes was signing Wallace & that hasn't panned out too great--as I type this last sentence, I can see another Tannehill deep pass sailing over Wallace's head...

Walter, I wonder what areas the Fins will address. The running back position might be one of my first concerns--dare I dream about Adrian Peterson in a Dolphins uniform. Having said that, I remember one of Miami's last big free agent splashes was signing Wallace & that hasn't panned out too great--as I type this last sentence, I can see another Tannehill deep pass sailing over Wallace's head...

Its blind speculation to think Miami can even come close to challenging Buffalo on paper at this stage of the game. They have nothing compared to what we have. Only the Jets will finish behind them

We split with Miami and finished ahead of them. You have no clue what you are talking about. Buffalo has a rock solid defense and is loaded at the skill positions. They will beat Dallas and new England. Count on it. Our time has returned. Buffalo will win

Keep hope alive--one day, Father Time will catch up with Brady and Belichick... ;)

As usual, your desperation for winning has your eyes blinded. You are switching defenses, your o-line is nothing, McCoy's stars are declining, and your quarterback sucks, both of them! 7-9 or 8-8 is in Buffalo's future - mark it! :yesnod:

I don't know, but getting a better front line on defense is a good start. Cobb is out there and would fit nicely in your offensive scheme. You still have Miller and Moreno, coming back from injury. Next week will tell a lot, plus the draft, which Buffalo has no high picks as we all know - due to giving their first rounder away to Cleveland to get Watkins. Maybe McCoy can throw it to him! ;)

Bltw, his # is 25 and he'll be 27 when camp starts. An old 27 at that.

I used to respect your posts. But now you are as lame as that red logo guy. You just keep posting to cover up what I am trying to say to Jabe just to be the prick you can be

Almost forgot, Ndamukong Suh is on the free agent market this year. He could possibly fill some of Miami's defensive needs, but do you want to put up with the headaches he will no doubt bring to any organization that signs him. Imagine if Suh went to Buffalo--Suh and Incognito in the same lockerroom--holy shit....

Archived