What is the TRUE meaning of Zoso?

PlantOneOnMe

I just used the first illuminati card that came up.

A being at the start of the alphabet & all that. ;)

"true meaning? can only be held by the owner. all other "true" meanings" are suppositions".

Agreed, I was merely quoting the thread title when suggesting that you must know.

I've researched the hidden knowledge. I just wish the powers that be would of given Jimmy, Crowley, Pike etc the freedom to come out & tell the truth.

I don't understand why everything has to be kept hidden. What's the motive ? anyway, that's a story for another forum rather than a music forum.

"how you have spent your time so far is not only wasteful, but rubbish". "don't pretend"

Just wanted to see things about the symbol from a fans perspective.

See my time here as you will, that's up to you. Each to their own & all that.

I don't expect you to understand, in fact, I don't see how you possibly could.

I'm not pretending. Like I said, I just wish they all would of told the truth.

Never mind.

:P Just for you, I know you love smilies. Everyone loves the smilies. :P

i don't have any problem with your time here. i was concerned that your time spent with the 'esoteric' instead of the 'evolutionary' might be rubbish. usually, people capable of cracking a book or two have a better chance than most, but there you go. i was giving you the benefit of the doubt and trying to save you some time.

the knowledge you call 'hidden' isn't. it is there for all to see (should they want to).

the true hidden knowledge is within and totally dependant on the 'will'.

as i say, i got no axe....

oh, here ya go: :wave:

Ok, here's a better question, that you could help me with.

Just imagine that you're in a place that you know really well, but then one day you come across a mysterious doorway that you never even knew was there.

You don't have a clue where this doorway leads to nor what are the consequences should you go through the door.

You ask people about the doorway & they just tell you to stay away from it.

Would you take the risk & go through the door ? or, just leave it & get back to life as you know it & pretend it isn't really there ?

Part of me says "aahh what the hell open it" yet another part of me says leave it closed.

It's like a constant argument with myself.

It's a lot like Eve with the apple.

Edited by +AЯΔPΩ-

Ok, here's a better question, that you could help me with.

Just imagine that you're in a place that you know really well, but then one day you come across a mysterious doorway that you never even knew was there.

You don't have a clue where this doorway leads to nor what are the consequences should you go through the door.

You ask people about the doorway & they just tell you to stay away from it.

Would you take the risk & go through the door ? or, just leave it & get back to life as you know it & pretend it isn't really there ?

Part of me says "aahh what the hell open it" yet another part of me says leave it closed.

It's like a constant argument with myself.

It's a lot like Eve with the apple.

that's a good one. i like this question.

i have other questions: what do you seek? i suspect you seek knowledge, attention, and or notoriety, but these are suface impressions. the base impression is knowledge. if this is true, and you have a sturdy self-belief system, never fear knowing. it always leads to better decisions later.

if you are excited by the trance of "the forbidden", this is a false path and can lead to only disappointment.

many doorways are exotic, and many are sturdy. look at one and go through the other.

but that's just me....

That's the thing, I don't seek anything particular in life. I just take it as it comes. I'm happy but curious.

I could quite easily have forgot about the door, if I hadn't been told to forget about it.

Being told to forget about it just fuels my curiosity.

It's not that I'm disobedient, I just don't like not knowing, especially when it feels like something is being hidden.

Correct, and the meaning has been solved, I'm just not motivated enough to dig it out and post it here. Something to do with astrology and magick etc.

How's it going "SteveAJones?" Pagey once said in an interview that he really got heavy into Aleister Crowley because he wanted to learn Crowley's method of Sex Magick. Crowley had a way of controling women into doing anything he wanted them to do in bed. I have read a lot about Crowley, you would not believe the things that this man could do. When Crowley was alive, he was labeled the world's most evil man. Crowley was a lot like Manson, he manipulated and controled people against their own will. I'm sure that there is a lot more information concerning this topic, I just barely hit the surface. ROCK ON!

I would like to know what Zoso really means. Not someone's opinion, but Jimmy Page's explanation of it.

Does anyone know if he has revealed that info? I've done a search but can't find it coming from the horse's mouth (so to speak)

I definitely recall reading in a magazine article in the 70's (probably in Creem, though Circus is a less likely possibility) that Jimmy, during an interview, stated that "Zoso" was an alchemist's symbol for the element Electrum. Does anyone else remember this (or have the source), or has Pagey repeated this claim elsewhere?

I definitely recall reading in a magazine article in the 70's (probably in Creem, though Circus is a less likely possibility) that Jimmy, during an interview, stated that "Zoso" was an alchemist's symbol for the element Electrum. Does anyone else remember this (or have the source), or has Pagey repeated this claim elsewhere?

Wow is that really you Roy, love Whatever happened to Jugular :rolleyes: ...welcome aboard :)

Guess you missed my post. It's not a word, it's a sigil. They aren't letters. The "Z" is a modified Capricorn symbol...look, just go back a few posts and read what I wrote. Not only Jimmy can explain. Some of us have studied Thelema and Crowley as well as astrology, runes and the purpose of such sigils. I've been doing so for 25 years.

Why can't some people just say "Oh, so that's it!" and be satisfied?

exactly!

• 2 weeks later...

ZoSo = Combination of...

ζ = Zeta, 666 & the Alchemical sign for Mercury (oSo)

equinox.jpg

It ALL relates to a 666 birth in Wales in 1979. (The Gemini Diamond)

06:36 am 06/06/1979 Dudley, Wales ------> http://www.alabe.com/freechart/

Mary_Magdalene_and_Egg.jpg

RECODING:

- THE ONE - 666

A ROOM

MARY MAGDALENE

EXCAVATE BURIAL

vous avez essayé de le maintenir caché

mais le temps est maintenant

vous payerez ce que vous avez fait

tout le vous, je promets.

le dragon rouge.

μεγαλοφυία

keine Furcht

:angry:

W111ll111M

satanists-prince_william.jpg

Let's ROCK !!!

Edited by +AЯΔPΩ-

Hate to be confused in this exceptionally knowledgeable thread, but since when was Dudley in Wales?

Back in 1066 it was part of Shropshire & Shropshire was part of Wales.

But the county & country borders have been adjusted many times since then.

They've even adjusted the ley lines.

Doesn't matter though, I still found it.

1066 was when Ralph Venator came to UK. Venator changed to de Pitchford in 1086 & named the place in Shropshire after the name.

de Pitchford = KNIGHTS TEMPLAR

To explain the links between de Pitchford & The Knights Templar would take a lot more than just one post.

To cut a long story short, the Knights Templar hid something in Dudley.

Why ?

Because it's the highest point they could actually see from Pitchford in Shropshire. (Hidden nice & safe on high land in case of another great flood)

Where exactly ?

In what used to be the Temple Mill of the Knights Templar on Eve Hill, Dudley.

Led%20Zeppelin%20IV.jpg

Eve Hill & The Zoso - there's even a hidden map to the old temple in The Hermit picture.

Lost, but now found.

Many high ranking people know about this place already, but for some reason they didn't want the public to know.

How did I find out ?

Well it was pretty easy in the end... one day it all just clicked together... :D

Devils_own.jpg

PITT FORD is THE DEVILS OWN

In through the out door. '79 :D

ζ-ζ-ζ

Edited by +AЯΔPΩ-

• 4 weeks later...

OK, You all seem pretty clued up on symbols.. Would appreciate it if you could help me out with this question.

This...

Gatefold_4th_album_from_Led_Zeppelin.jpg

Plus that..

zoso.jpg

and the other..

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s98/Mit...pg?t=1224993438

When you combine all those pictures together, doesn't it just mean the same as this...

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s98/Mit...pg?t=1224993981

Just something I put together myself based on my birth details and stuff :blink:

If you look closely you'll notice Eve Hill around the golden column (Butterfield Court)

That just happened unintentionally, I was using those symbols there for another reason.

It's all about the balance & the trinity, but it all basically means the same as this..

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...s_Lamen.svg.png

Edited by +AЯΔPΩ-

OK, You all seem pretty clued up on symbols.. Would appreciate it if you could help me out with this question.

This...

Gatefold_4th_album_from_Led_Zeppelin.jpg

Plus that..

zoso.jpg

and the other..

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s98/Mit...pg?t=1224993438

When you combine all those pictures together, doesn't it just mean the same as this...

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s98/Mit...pg?t=1224993981

Just something I put together myself based on my birth details and stuff :blink:

If you look closely you'll notice Eve Hill around the golden column (Butterfield Court)

That just happened unintentionally, I was using those symbols there for another reason.

but it all basically means the same as this..

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...s_Lamen.svg.png

Very nice.

"To a Rose upon the rood of time ..."

:)

Very nice.

"To a Rose upon the rood of time ..."

:)

I just used the Templar cross & The letter Zeta. Where the halos are positioned it spells out zoso. Unintentional again.. I just wanted to keep everything balanced.

Like the infinity symbol in the centre combined with the other symbols looks like it makes a butterfly, but the body of it looks like a bee. :blink:

All unintentional again.

It's just funny how all the symbols combined look like energy coming out of the centre pyramids. :D

The Mercury 7 Monument

105ksc64pc80.jpg

ZoSo ??

It would just be Mercury if it weren't for that number 7.

7 = Zeta or Z or ζ

Mercury = oSo

:blink:

Edited by +AЯΔPΩ-

I just used the Templar cross & The letter Zeta. Where the halos are positioned it spells out zoso. Unintentional again.. I just wanted to keep everything balanced.

Like the infinity symbol in the centre combined with the other symbols looks like it makes a butterfly, but the body of it looks like a bee. :blink:

All unintentional again.

It's just funny how all the symbols combined look like energy coming out of the centre pyramids. :D

The Mercury 7 Monument

105ksc64pc80.jpg

ZoSo ??

It would just be Mercury if it weren't for that number 7.

7 = Zeta or Z or ζ

Mercury = oSo

... and Mercury = Hermes = guide and messenger = hermit (tarot) = seeker/illuminator of inner truths --

which brings us full circle to the gatefold artwork and the old man with the lantern on the tor, whom we learn later in the film is ageless and eternal, and has discovered truths about life and death. Page has never said publicly what the symbol means but he does discuss his general ideas on hermeticism in Howard Mylet's book, "Jimmy Page: Tangents within a Framework."

It is unfortunate that Crowley adopted the oso part as his Lucifer sigil (The Equinox) because I think it was something of a leap of Crowley's own faith to assign it to Lucifer, though certainly it was a deliberate statement of his beliefs. It's also led some over the years to say and write things about Jimmy Page that shouldn't necessarily be said.

Your work is first rate +A.... . Thank you for it.

... and Mercury = Hermes = guide and messenger = hermit (tarot) = seeker/illuminator of inner truths --

which brings us full circle to the gatefold artwork and the old man with the lantern on the tor, whom we learn later in the film is ageless and eternal, and has discovered truths about life and death. Page has never said publicly what the symbol means but he does discuss his general ideas on hermeticism in Howard Mylet's book, "Jimmy Page: Tangents within a Framework."

It is unfortunate that Crowley adopted the oso part as his Lucifer sigil (The Equinox) because I think it was something of a leap of Crowley's own faith to assign it to Lucifer, though certainly it was a deliberate statement of his beliefs. It's also led some over the years to say and write things about Jimmy Page that shouldn't necessarily be said.

Your work is first rate +A.... . Thank you for it.

Thanks a lot. :)

I'm just trying to make sense of life. Is 666 a bad sign or good sign ?? or is it both ?

+ = The Knights Templar cross

A = The Cap Stone

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s98/Mit...EofDIAMONDS.jpg

I use the X on my picture because it relates to my birth again.

I changed it to XXX because XXX can represent 666, 30 & the Orion stars.

Also... the 8 in the centre represents infinity & the Orion constellation. (Also seems to form a V shape between the E's.

The 111 behind it all means the trinity.

The 2 purp L ones to mean, LL. The Yellow 1 is also an I

The Purple, Yellow & White in the symbols form to make the Hope Diamond on either side. (Butterfly)

The W and M when joined together represent the Diamond & the X from my birth again but positioned so they remain balanced. It looks like EE or 33.

The Diamond in the very centre looks like it has a H on it. Dual purpose again.. The H is made of II (the sign for Gemini) to represent the Gemini Diamond. (Jedi?? lol)

The sign in the very centre is the + sign again, to represent the Templar Diamond.

Miraculous%20Templar%20Diamond.jpg

http://grailseekers.blogspot.com/2007/12/m...ar-diamond.html

If you look closely at my picture it spells out EVE HILL in the centre, and DY1 at either end of the Diamond.

The 3 sides of the top cap = D or ∆

Trinity = Y

The haze underneath = 1

The 111 and other symbols in the centre of the picture form to make a view of the pyramids on either side. With the Knights Templar cross in the background it looks like the pyramid blaster that KLF talked about.

KLF signed a contract in 1987 for 23 years for them to stay quiet about something or other. That runs out in 2010.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_KLF

Anyway... the pyramids line up with the Orion stars.

Orion_logo.png

XXX, Pyramid & 6 ^^

The Hermit = The Seeker

Orion = The Hunter

I done that diamond picture because this is my birth chart...

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s98/Mit...rrent=ORION.jpg

The X with the Diamond again.

666 - Gemini - Domicile Mercury

Born at Eve Hill

Related to ancient French Templiers

I could explain more of the symbols. If that which I've put above doesn't make any sense. There are many meanings behind the symbols. :)

Notice how the cross and the hexagon looks similar to an umbrella ?

I made that all seeing eye at the top & bottom of the diamond out of my inititials.

"You can stand under my Umbrella ella ella..."

The picture has kind of got a bit of Led Zep, KLF & Rihanna going on.

Do you see the numbers in the picture ? 111, 118, 511, 911, 666, 777, 888, 999, 10:10, 11:11, 36, 33, 30 etc etc

There are words & pictures in there as well. :D

Sun , Moon & Stars. Day & Night. The Balance.

All seeing eye (initials) on the moon looks like Batman.

There's the caped crusader flying in the middle of the picture, inside the spectrum halo with the purple & black wings. lol

Nobody knows who the Batman is though.

Just the same way that nobody is supposed to know who is the top of the illuminati pyramid.

Bruce Wayne ?

Edited by +AЯΔPΩ-

Thanks a lot. :)

All seeing eye (initials) on the moon looks like Batman.

There's the caped crusader flying in the middle of the picture, inside the spectrum halo with the purple & black wings. lol

Nobody knows who the Batman is though.

Just the same way that nobody is supposed to know who is the top of the illuminati pyramid.

Bruce Wayne ?

Or Peter Parker? :D

:blink: Not sure but I did once find a book wherein there are a lot of symbols the resemble the ZoSo symbol If you want a peek it title is La Pullet Nior it's an out of print book, but I bet'cha if you do a google search you'll find it.. :blink: personally I think they were drunk at the time and just foolin' around...lol here's a link to the book, below. Have fun and enjoy...you might want to check out page 97 it starts there and there are more...Just my opinion for a possible explanation.

Visit My Book Link

00pagey7627487048vu4.jpg

Edited by shyazure

Sorry. Had to disappear. I realized I had left the 4 sticks of the hermit off the picture.

I added them passing through the spectrum to form a birds nest, but in a way that still keeps the balance. I done that because Eve Hill is next to Wrens Nest.

Just so happens that it all lines up with the pyramids & the orion stars.

The stars and the pyramids are due for the big alignment pretty soon.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s98/Mit...pg?t=1225118166

Looks like it'll be better than Blackpool illuminations. lol

Think I'll crack time travel before then ??? :blink::D

Edited by +AЯΔPΩ-