What (Non-Led Zeppelin) Live Show or Song Are You Listening To At This Moment?

U2 performing at the Amnesty International concert, June 1986, Giants Stadium

This, along with their performance at Live Aid in '85, really turned me onto them. Caught them in concert in '87 and have been a fan for life since. Good memories!

Primus
Dallas, TX
11/17/1993
The Bomb Factory

Lineup: Les Claypool - Bass, Larry Lalonde - Guitar, Tim Alexander - Drums

Setlist:

Jerry Was A Race Car Driver
Bob
My Name is Mud
Those Damned Blue-Collar Tweekers
Frizzle Fry
Seas of Cheese >
Pork Soda
The Air is Getting Slippery
Spegetti Western
Harold of the Rocks
Nature Boy
DMV
The Toys Go Winding Down >
Pudding Time
Here Come the Bastards
Fish On >
Tommy the Cat

- Fish On is the intro only

General Notes about this show:
Liquid Pig Tour

Hey Paul,

I'm curious, being an American, how did you discover Rush? As a Canadian I find it interesting that they have a big following in America from what I can tell. Props to you for being such a hardcore fan of them. I never understood the Rush thing, but think it's cool that the band made it on a global level.

Hey Paul,

I'm curious, being an American, how did you discover Rush? As a Canadian I find it interesting that they have a big following in America from what I can tell. Props to you for being such a hardcore fan of them. I never understood the Rush thing, but think it's cool that the band made it on a global level.

Hello Charles, I would say I discovered Rush first by listening to "classic rock"" radio, then I discovered youtube and gave their full albums a listen & I think at the same time I saw them perform live and I've been hooked ever since...

:stereo:

UFO September 1, 1975 @ Record Plant, NY.

How did I miss the news of this amazing UFO release? A box of official "bootlegs"...six different shows from 1975 to 1982!!! It came out in 2009 and I only just recently stumbled across it at the record shop...I had an armful of goodies I was getting and when I saw the UFO box I immediately dumped the stuff in my arm in exchange for the UFO. Michael Schenker FTW!

post-1470-0-49709000-1432749660_thumb.pn

post-1470-0-80659600-1432749688_thumb.jp

Edited by Strider

Happy 68th Birthday Ron Wood! When I think of Woody, my first thought isn't the Rolling Stones...it's always the Faces. Such a shame the younger generations never got to see them live. They kicked bloody ass. A lad's band if ever there was one...right up there with Mott the Hoople.

The Faces Live at the BBC...Paris Theatre, London. Broadcast April 1, 1972.

Edited by Strider