Strange Places to Do "It"

Bong-Man

Is this a 10 year anniversary thread ?  :huh:

But while we're on the subject (cough), I'm wondering about space.  Has anyone admitted to doing it in a weightless environment ?  You can't plan a 3 year mission to Mars without some kind of plan to handle natural human sexuality.  It's part of the human experience.  I would think being the first couple to do it in space would be an award/honor someone would want to claim.  Sex in a weightless environment.....that's something to ponder right there !  

2 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Is this a 10 year anniversary thread ?  :huh:

Yeah, there have a few of those recently. 🤔

I heard about a couple doing “it” in the lazy river at wet n wild.  I guess that sounds like an appropriate venue.

After googling a bit, it turns out NASA claims no one has ever had sex in space.  This includes a married couple that went up on the shuttle together in 1992.  Turns out they got married right before the flight, and NASA was unaware of their change in status.  They've since banned married couples on all flights.  Both male & female masturbation has occurred on the International Space Station, using the same device used for urination.  It turns out the bathroom is the only enclosed  place on the ISS or any space vehicle for that matter, that would allow any privacy to do the deed.  Scientists also have some serious questions about the human ability to conceive in a weightless environment, as gravity appears to play a major role in that process.

Just read an article in NG about an astronaut that spent over a year on the ISS.  After returning, his body was still not functioning normally after 6 months back on Earth.  No thanks ! 

1 hour ago, Bong-Man said:

After googling a bit, it turns out NASA claims no one has ever had sex in space.  This includes a married couple that went up on the shuttle together in 1992.  Turns out they got married right before the flight, and NASA was unaware of their change in status.  They've since banned married couples on all flights.  Both male & female masturbation has occurred on the International Space Station, using the same device used for urination.  It turns out the bathroom is the only enclosed  place on the ISS or any space vehicle for that matter, that would allow any privacy to do the deed.  Scientists also have some serious questions about the human ability to conceive in a weightless environment, as gravity appears to play a major role in that process.

Just read an article in NG about an astronaut that spent over a year on the ISS.  After returning, his body was still not functioning normally after 6 months back on Earth.  No thanks ! 

Jesus...Imagine Harvey Weinstein in space! The ISS would look like a scene from Ghostbusters (that ain't ectoplasm flying everywhere).

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived